Crota (Normal) Tuesday 10.00 - 10.30 pm 18.03.15

Bonzai1888

Everyone OK for tomorrow or some time this week?

Need a helmet or chest (or both) for my level 31 Warlock and I think there's still a few needing Black Hammer, so quick normal run then a go at Hard mode?

Got some more practice in with the sword on Hard on Saturday night and was doing quite well, only 1 of the wipes was my fault! I was consistently getting 6 hits in and fleeing to the ogre room using the invisible melee routine.

I reckon we can do him this week!

Xur should sell upgrade packs with 100 each of Sapphire Wire, Hadronic essence and Plasteel plating.

When I was levelling my Warlock armour up I was running Exclusion Zone and buying green armour from the Vanguard at 400 glimmer a pop for 1 bit.

Not ideal but faster than running strikes etc.

Xur should sell upgrade packs with 100 each of Sapphire Wire, Hadronic essence and Plasteel plating.

When I was levelling my Warlock armour up I was running Exclusion Zone and buying green armour from the Vanguard at 400 glimmer a pop for 1 bit.

Not ideal but faster than running strikes etc.

Too sensible. He must have hunners a scrap kicking aboot.

Hopefully we can get more than 3 on tonight, though we were pretty close, little bit of extra damage helps.

Need a chest and helmet for my Warlock, so running him through on normal would be handy, think the chest drops at the bridge, so happy to use him then swap out.

We've got a Crota check point from last night too we can use. I should be around from 8:30 if anyone fancies a Nightfall run before we go to the raid.

Hopefully we can get more than 3 on tonight, though we were pretty close, little bit of extra damage helps.

Need a chest and helmet for my Warlock, so running him through on normal would be handy, think the chest drops at the bridge, so happy to use him then swap out.

We've got a Crota check point from last night too we can use. I should be around from 8:30 if anyone fancies a Nightfall run before we go to the raid.

I will use an alt I have finished the raid with already for the crota checkpoint, then run full thing with warlock if ok?

Me and wuggis still have a nightfall to do so can be on at 8.30 if u want.

Looks like finitelight up first, can keep sunsinger as back up if you want m8.

I would definitely like to finish the Crota checkpoint with my Warlock :) Then I'm free to run with either of my Titans on any difficulty...although another normal to up the odds of Black Hammer would be nice.

Cheers folks... We had been sitting waiting on the invite but you went on without us.

Ah, someone said you were playing GTA, thought you must have been heisting.

I still haven't done a Crota run on my hunter this week so can help you with a run another night. Think I'm on GTA tonight but possibly over the weekend?

I should make it on tonight, I've done 3 Normal runs already but can help out if theres still some runs to be done.

I'd like to try getting to the bridge on hard for my Warlock, see if I can get the chest piece, might not get time as tonight is my last free night til Monday.

Ah, someone said you were playing GTA, thought you must have been heisting.

I still haven't done a Crota run on my hunter this week so can help you with a run another night. Think I'm on GTA tonight but possibly over the weekend?

Only put on GTA when I saw yooze had started. Couldnt join as there was 5, was on with wuggis.