Crota (Normal) Tuesday 10.00 - 10.30 pm 18.03.15

Bonzai1888

I think I may be around tonight. I was thinking I may be playing GTA since that was broken yesterday but am yet to hear if that is going ahead still. Put me down for a run, if the GTA peeps turn up then I may just be able to do one normal one since that should only be 30 - 40 mins.

I jumped on for a bit last night, just to run the lamps on my 3 for the shards, got my Warlock up to 31, need a chest or helmet for him now.

I'll be on the next 5 nights as the wife is starting a run of shifts so I'm at home with the kids. Mainly want to run my Warlock through, if there's noone around I'll hit up lfg.

BTW - Buy Red Death from Xur today if you don't have it. It's a good high impact pulse rifle but it restores your health when you kill something. Very useful in hard mode.

i'm moving house this weekend guys, so my participation on tuesday very much depends on whether my ISP get me online in time or not.

Back on coms then!

Hope the move goes smoothly, when I moved last year I was pretty lucky and the BT engineer was pulling up just as I arrived in the moving van. Had Internet before the sofa was in!

i'm moving house this weekend guys, so my participation on tuesday very much depends on whether my ISP get me online in time or not.

Good luck with the move, hope its as stress free as that can be!

I dont know if anyone turned up for a run last night but I pretty much spent the whole night drifting in and out of consciousness... Am fucked.

Hope you feel better soon, I've been remarkably illness free so far this winter which considering one kid is 3 months and the other is at nursery is pretty astonishing. Normally I'll have had loads of crap passed on by now.

I jumped on for a bit last night, just to run the lamps on my 3 for the shards, got my Warlock up to 31, need a chest or helmet for him now.

I'll be on the next 5 nights as the wife is starting a run of shifts so I'm at home with the kids. Mainly want to run my Warlock through, if there's noone around I'll hit up lfg.

I can pop on tonight and run up to the bridge on hard for a double drop chance at the chest if you like. It will be at the usual 10 - 10:15ish time.

I can't wait to be back in comms properly, without NAT issues. It always seems to Fin I can't talk to, do t think I've heard his voice for 5 weeks now!! Internet is going on anytime between today and 18th March. So I could be on tonight, but somehow I don't think I'll be that lucky