Crota (Normal) Tuesday 10.00 - 10.30 pm 18.03.15

Bonzai1888

No worries, that's happened to me a few times with my two boys. I was glad to get finished anyway, still under the weather and was getting frustrated at my shite swording.

I still can't believe how fast we made it to Crota though.

Back for more beating heads against the wall tonight?

I'll be on from 10 provided the Celtic game doesn't finish 3-3 again and go to extra time (doubtful).

Yeah that's the way I used to do it, but played with baring the other night who use that tactic. If no bubble, then a 31 is used to distract the Knights without killing them both. You can kill one (usually best to kill the LHS one) but not both otherwise a wizard spawns.

Anybody able to do a normal at about 8.30? Got a warlock i need to run through, been told the chances of hunger of crota or blackhammer dropping in a hard run are pretty non existant, 15 hard runs, no normal weapon drops have been seen, so need to do normal and fecking hard.

I might need to start crota hard using remote play (controller and tablet though, its not too bad).

I don't mind doing a few normal runs. I just like to have a few tries at hard crota as its the last thing I need to crack! If you still need a normal run before the reset I can help on the Monday evening. May be able to help before but we have friends over this weekend so I'm unlikely to be about for long.

I am going to need to start using Destiny lfg, just cant get the interest in normal on the forum anymore, everyone has moved on.... Of course, seeing as i seem to be missing about 30 shards, i dont know if I can be arsed anymore.

I'm always up for raiding - VoG or Crota, even on hard.

Give me a shout if you need an extra body.

Going to use hunter this time as I have a full set of titan armour (got the helmet on Saturday) still cant get hunger of crota or black hammer on normal.

Got the pulse and full auto on a hard raid.

We did the hard with the titan bubble in a slightly different position than the way we tried, seemed to work.

Yooze still got a hard to finish?

Would like to try get the bridge and deathsinger done before reset on normal if anyone can help tomorrow.

I'm definitely up for a normal run on Tuesday at the usual time. I've still got a hard save at Crota from last week, but won't be on till gone 10 tomorrow so don't think we'll get a group to do that.

Going to use hunter this time as I have a full set of titan armour (got the helmet on Saturday) still cant get hunger of crota or black hammer on normal.

Got the pulse and full auto on a hard raid.

We did the hard with the titan bubble in a slightly different position than the way we tried, seemed to work.

Yooze still got a hard to finish?

Would like to try get the bridge and deathsinger done before reset on normal if anyone can help tomorrow.

I can help after 10 tonight. Wouldn't mind trying trying crota after if there are enough people about!

Edited first post for full confirmation.

If no normal tonight, I can try make the end save on hard if yooze are ok carrying my 31 hunter.

I am going to try get a normal run going early doors tonight, Bridge and deathsinger to do, need 1 bit of armour still to get to 32.

If any of you have anybody else that wabts a crack at the finale, I am happy to step down, but will join if needed, dont want to let anyone down.

Was talking to the wee fella..........Noo....I know the swordswinger getting killed is not always the reason we wipe, but he says the best option on hard is crouch invisible to get up then smash crota (as far as I know, steady 3 swings is plenty over the course) then retreat to the hidey bit again, crouch invisible again, then repeat, then run like fuck, don't go for the invis melee, thats why I was asking aboot it last night, coz I never saw that with the group I done it with on Saturday.

I think the less risk of a wipe the better, coz Crota is fucking frustrating on hard. I think the guy that is going to swing the sword is good on the ground as well, but I willgo online at lunch & get Barry to show me best places to go.