rllmuk

Crota - Tues night group

Spag, you don't need a map, you just need to get to one lamp and quickly see where the next one is. There is only one place where it isn't clear where to go next, and then you head up and to the right. It helps loads of you put your game brightness up to 7.

After the end of the 2nd run, if there is time (and the will) I'm happy to try to solo a group past the first bit on hard.

2 runs this week.

First, at 830:

1. stebbo

2. df0

3. Soi

4. Markh

5. supermboy

6. Van

Second:

1. stebbo

2. Soi

3. SuperMBo

4. Spag

Second team priority goes to those in team A, naturally.

same as df0, happy to do both runs, but if you have someone who needs a place i'm happy to drop out of the second one.

Also - anyone aroud for NF/weeklies beforehand?

Any spaces? ;)

I honestly couldn't say - it's always a gamble whether there's enough space for me. Will have to see what's going on later.

We can juggle some checkpoints after the bridge so if people do want to help out with a third run we can jump in right at the thrallway. Miss out on a few drops, but at least it saves time and the exotic potential is still there - can always run the first two checkpoints during the week, too.

I honestly couldn't say - it's always a gamble whether there's enough space for me. Will have to see what's going on later.

We can juggle some checkpoints after the bridge so if people do want to help out with a third run we can jump in right at the thrallway. Miss out on a few drops, but at least it saves time and the exotic potential is still there - can always run the first two checkpoints during the week, too.

That's cool. Let's see what happens

I'm on hoilday next week but i think i am at home on Tueday as it stands.

How about VOG HM instead of a second crota run next week? In my (limited) experience it's not as glitchy as crota hard, and still pretty fun.

Also did you and Df0 get the weekly done/plan to do them at any time?

Thanks for the run last night fellas, it was 100 times less stressful than my first run. Sure I still wasn't certain which plates I was meant to be standing on - but made it across the bridge with the sword and took out two of those blue monsters with it, even managed to stay alive on the other side.

Big respect to the sword guys on the last bit - I was feeling your pressure (before it gave way to fatigue). We got it done tho and I got some gloves out of it which aren't better than my current gloves but new gloves are new gloves I guess.

I'd be interested in VOG, but never done it before so going into HM may be foolish...unless I can get away with hiding at the back...