rllmuk
Nespresso

Giant Bomb Fan Club

Yep! Just the big four though, they can't be bothered with the PC Gaming Show.

Upcoming

We Talk Over the E3 2019 Microsoft Conference

LIVE SHOW

Today 8:45 PM BST

We Talk Over the E3 2019 Bethesda Conference

LIVE SHOW

Tomorrow 1:15 AM BST

We Talk Over the E3 2019 Ubisoft Conference

LIVE SHOW

Tomorrow 8:45 PM BST

We Talk Over the E3 2019 Square Enix Conference

LIVE SHOW

Jun 11 1:45 AM BST

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, martingee said:

They've also done "Premium Unlocks" on YouTube, a few episodes of premium content, presumably as a way to entice people to visit the site and sub.

Ain't going to work if all that Premium Preview content is filled with Ben. I know that's harsh, but I fear that's how it will play out. 

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, martingee said:

They've also done "Premium Unlocks" on YouTube, a few episodes of premium content, presumably as a way to entice people to visit the site and sub.

They've done that every time they have a sale for years. Not anything different. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Radish said:

Yep! Just the big four though, they can't be bothered with the PC Gaming Show.

Upcoming

We Talk Over the E3 2019 Microsoft Conference

LIVE SHOW

Today 8:45 PM BST

We Talk Over the E3 2019 Bethesda Conference

LIVE SHOW

Tomorrow 1:15 AM BST

We Talk Over the E3 2019 Ubisoft Conference

LIVE SHOW

Tomorrow 8:45 PM BST

We Talk Over the E3 2019 Square Enix Conference

LIVE SHOW

Jun 11 1:45 AM BST

I can't think of anything worse than listening toBen talk over E3.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, replicant said:

I can't think of anything worse than listening toBen talk over E3.

Hurr huurrr oh so this is a new game I guess huurrr it reminds me of... huur what's it called, you know.... that one thing..huurrr.. [cut to three minutes later] oh yeah that's what it was called! Yeah I guess it is totally different hur huur oh wait I missed three trailers hur hur where's the rewind huh HUUUUR

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

Hurr huurrr oh so this is a new game I guess huurrr it reminds me of... huur what's it called, you know.... that one thing..huurrr.. [cut to three minutes later] oh yeah that's what it was called! Yeah I guess it is totally different hur huur oh wait I missed three trailers hur hur where's the rewind huh HUUUUR

I didn’t realised Ben was a member of the forum! :D

25 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

Jeff: This game reminds me of [Interuption!] Hurr huurr

Looks like Giantbomb start a pre-stream at about 8:15. I might have a Mixer stream going in the background in case MS drop some freebies

I'm half tempted to mail GB and just vent about Ben. I just wonder if anyone else is getting as hacked off as we appear to be. Yes I know not everyone on RLLMUK is sick of him. 

Is there anyway to get listening/ download stats of podcasts? 

• Downvote 1
  • Empathy 1

Jeff, without skipping a beat during the Halo trailer: "Oh man, they built stellar cartography for the movie, this is awesome!"

I could swear I've heard him make that same joke before, but it could have been at any point in the past 20 years. Weird how the mind works.

Anyone else watch the GB Ubisoft stream? Did Jeff loudly SHHHHHHHH Ben towards the end when he was rabbiting on and hurr hurr hurring during the reveal of their Zelda knock off? It happened so quickly I was like wait did that just happen or did I imagine it?

• Upvote 3

I might need to rewatch the stream to catch that...

Glad to see Abbie's vlogs are back. They're completely pointless but it's an interesting glimpse behind the scenes. The tech guys appear to be barely able to keep the thing going. Unfortunately Ben features heavily doing such important stuff as... Sitting. And eating. At least the more senior guys offer something in either management or insight, Ben just uses up resources it seems.

44 minutes ago, Harsin said:

Anyone else watch the GB Ubisoft stream? Did Jeff loudly SHHHHHHHH Ben towards the end when he was rabbiting on and hurr hurr hurring during the reveal of their Zelda knock off. It happened so quickly I was like wait did that just happen or did I imagine it?

Someone ssshhhhhed someone who was talking over it for sure.

12 hours ago, Harsin said:

Anyone else watch the GB Ubisoft stream? Did Jeff loudly SHHHHHHHH Ben towards the end when he was rabbiting on and hurr hurr hurring during the reveal of their Zelda knock off? It happened so quickly I was like wait did that just happen or did I imagine it?

11 hours ago, MikeBeaver said:

Someone ssshhhhhed someone who was talking over it for sure.

Unsurprised, no doubt team members are fed up with the constant interruptions, talking over people and try-hard humour.

• Upvote 2

It really was.  He sounded so into it.  His impression of the hush hush way the other people trying it where asking each about it cracked me up.