Formula One - 2015 Season

Jonny5

FOM will have a little word with Merc and Ferrari. RB and TR as teams are going nowhere. I am convinced that they will be in F1 next year.

All those special payments to Ferrari. They could easily be leaned on. F1 as a sport needs their help right now. Merc too.

My guess is RB will end up with Ferrari engines and TR with Merc. I think both will be pressured into backing down and supplying under duress.

To be fair, Ferrari are willing to supply both with engines, just they'll be 2015 engines.

The leaning will be on RB to accept this.

I thought it was telling nico spoke French to the engineer and then German to vettel. And as you say, everyone blanked Lewis.

Well, no... only Rosberg blanked Lewis. Lewis left the Germans alone while they spoke all foreign, but I thought Vettel and Lewis actually seemed friendlier than usual, it was nice to see.

I thought it was telling nico spoke French to the engineer and then German to vettel. And as you say, everyone blanked Lewis.

Only Britney having a big sulk at being shown up as well short of championship material yet again was blanking Lewis.

I was most certainly drinking for this one..
things are looking grim for some of you
King A .. he’s making his move, stop squabbling you lot and pay attention !!!!

mortis,31
Charles,29
Jobi Stod,28
Velse,28
King A,27
roskelld,26
Myoozikk,25
MrPogo,25
Fragglerock,24
mlewis,24
Valver,23
PeteBrant,23
nuskool,22
TarquinTheHppyMouse,22
Buzbybill,22
Tefleon,22
Simbo,21
Sidewaysbob,21
merman,20
CHUGG2015,20
Dudley,20
Duane Weatherall,20
kiroquai,20
Baring,20
Arakawa Automotive,19
jaguar1,19
ridgeracer ,19
JPR,18
makkuwata,17
SeanR,17
Rattlehead.ie,17
Jonny5,17
jeebus,14
Blue,13
ilpostino,12
SMD,8

ps .. how do I add a link and get to chose the wording? whenever i add a link all i get is the URL link and no "what text do you want to show" hyperlink do darr.

That's not the origin though...

Mark Webber and Nico Rosberg, Brazil 2006

Although the accident was relatively straight-forward, Nico Rosberg misjudged his braking into a crowded turn four and tagged Williams team-mate Mark Webber, the race back to the pits that ensued was, in a word, crazy. Webber had a cracked diffuser and lacked rear-end stability while Rosberg had a damaged front wing, inducing copious amounts of understeer. The team realised this and, because a front wing is easily replaced and a diffuser isn't, Webber was told to cede position. But having been rear-ended by his younger team-mate, Webber was not willing to play game. Instead he forced the little upstart off the racing line, onto the dirty part of the track and, with Rosberg's front wing providing next to no downforce, into a massive accident. As he did so the team came over the radio, reiterating the orders for Rosberg to pit first. Webber replied: "Don't think so mate. Britney's in the wall."

I miss Webber, had so much more charisma than the new gen drivers who don't speak their mind or anything of note before running it past their PR team.

Glad I didn't stay up to watch the gp, was watching it muted on iPlayer whilst watching motogp on the TV.

Saw more overtaking between just Rossi and Pedrosa in one lap than the whole F1 field combined.

I'm not saying F1 isn't lacking in excitement and overtaking at the minute, but on the odd occasion I've tried watching Moto GP (and some other varities of car and bike racing) I've found that dull because there's too much constant overtaking by everyone and it all seems run of the mill and meaningless, because they'll have swapped position another half a dozen times by the end of the lap. In F1 each one counts. I suppose it depends on what appeals to you though.

I miss Webber, had so much more charisma than the new gen drivers who don't speak their mind or anything of note before running it past their PR team.

Glad I didn't stay up to watch the gp, was watching it muted on iPlayer whilst watching motogp on the TV.

Saw more overtaking between just Rossi and Pedrosa in one lap than the whole F1 field combined.

I once had a post deleted for profanity on RACER for posting a Webber quote. I've always thought he'd have probably approved.

I'm not saying F1 isn't lacking in excitement and overtaking at the minute, but on the odd occasion I've tried watching Moto GP (and some other varities of car and bike racing) I've found that dull because there's too much constant overtaking by everyone and it all seems run of the mill and meaningless, because they'll have swapped position another half a dozen times by the end of the lap. In F1 each one counts. I suppose it depends on what appeals to you though.

I've always had sympathy for this. That said, re:yesterday motoGP

Those last 5 laps or so were fucking spectacular.