Formula One - 2015 Season

I've been informed that the GPS data all the teams use to gather data on each others' cars does actually show that the Renaullt engine really isn't that bad... which kind of makes you wonder about whether the issues are that Red Bull just haven't built a good car this year.

Well the clue there is simply how much closer STR are this year than they were last year.

My diary says 9.00 qualy start, and 8.00 race start. but you know... who knows really!

Coverage on both BBC and Sky F1
Saturday
5:55am - 7:00am Malaysian Grand Prix third practice live
8:00am - 9:00am Malaysian Grand Prix qualifying live
Sunday
06:30am - Sky F1
07:00am - BBC1
Race starts at 08:00am UK time

The classification was on the screen all the time last season wasn't it, awful change to have it pop up and not on screen constantly?

It should be up all the time but the commentators were saying earlier on the host broadcaster is having issues with the graphics

It should be up all the time but the commentators were saying earlier on the host broadcaster is having issues with the graphics

Missed that, good to hear you can never be too sure with FOM.

And now we're going to get further proof rain tyres actually don't exist as we watch the safety car go round until next week until its dry enough for inters.

I always wonder how much of an effect the parc fermé rules have in this situation and not being able to change to a full wet setup.

Now watch everyone go out on inters.

I always wonder how much of an effect the parc fermé rules have in this situation and not being able to change to a full wet setup.

"Wet setups" are basically a myth to be honest.

They really need to do something about wet running, I'm surprised it never seems to get mentioned much when people talk about improving the sport. As a Schumacher fan I was always excited about the prospect of rain, now it seems to mean lots of sitting about and complaining.