Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate!

Keyboard Koala

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You can download a free starter pack for MH4U. Details from Nintendo Everything.

Capcom has a little something special planned for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Starting tomorrow and lasting until March 15, players can obtain a free item pack, which includes the following:

Mega Potion x50
Honey x30
Mega Dash Juice x15
Well-done Steak x30
Max Potion x10
Lifepowder x20
Ancient Potion x5
Flash Bomb x30
Sonic Bomb x30
Pitfall Trap x15
Shock Trap x15
Super Mushroom x6

You’ll need to download and install patch 1.1 from the eShop before you can nab the items above. Once done, go to “Your House”, talk to the “Housekeeper”, select “Downloadable Content” go to the “Gift Area” option, and then finally download the Starter Pack. Check your item box, and everything should be there!

Thanks to the Super Mushrooms, you can next make one set of Palico gear and choose between either Mario or Luigi.

:omg:

I am dangerously close to buying a 3DS just for this.

Not only that but, amazingly, my girlfriend is completely fine with that since I showed her the trailer last night.

I get a bonus at the end of the month, and increasingly I think I know what some of it's going towards...

I thought that free DLC was pretty cool. It takes some fairly needless early grinding out of the game but it still teaches you how integral combining things is.

Did MH3U have a one-star quest for the purpose of teaching you how to use each weapon? I don't remember one but it's very welcome as I am dull and have only ever used the hammer and dual blades before, I always wanted to try others out but never got round to it until now. That new charge axe thing is great fun. I have no idea what I'm doing.

System transfer all done thanks to Dekays guide, now redownloading, want to play!!!

I thought that free DLC was pretty cool. It takes some fairly needless early grinding out of the game but it still teaches you how integral combining things is.

Did MH3U have a one-star quest for the purpose of teaching you how to use each weapon? I don't remember one but it's very welcome as I am dull and have only ever used the hammer and dual blades before, I always wanted to try others out but never got round to it until now. That new charge axe thing is great fun. I have no idea what I'm doing.

Yeah charge blade is awesome, it can KO and cut tails.

Almost carted against Great Jaggi because I didn't bother bringing any items with me.

Hubris: forever the great equaliser.

Quest done, prancing begun and then the blacksmith tells me he can make some armour out of a Great Jaggi's hide and I see the new equipment and what I need to collect and I think how many runs it will take and I can feel that addiction creeping back in.

Quest done, prancing begun and then the blacksmith tells me he can make some armour out of a Great Jaggi's hide and I see the new equipment and what I need to collect and I think how many runs it will take and I can feel that addiction creeping back in.

I casually put more than 24 hours into a new save in MH3U last week. Casually. Monster Hunter is terrifying.