Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate!

Keyboard Koala

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3DS with not very good pixely graphics and no second stick needing either the frankenstick, the new model (thanks, I already bought 2) or some cramp inducing touchsreen 'solution'. Worst fit I can think of.

Never needed the second stick myself. For the odd time I did need to use the touchscreen it wasn't a problem at all.

Never needed the second stick myself. For the odd time I did need to use the touchscreen it wasn't a problem at all.

Same here. Actually, I found it fine to control even without using the touchscreen, even when swimming. Just centring the camera with the shoulder button, like any old school 3D game, seemed fine to me. I am a Lance user though, maybe it's ewasier with that weapon, I dunno.

What's the appeal of the hunting horn anyway? Is it fun to use in singleplayer, or is it multiplayer fun only?

It a proper challenge in singleplayer lol (I beat the G rank Rathalos solo and then decided I will jump on multiplayer from there on out) If you want to solo with it it advised to have attack boosting armour and play extremely offensively not tooting too often as you need to keep attacking (go for head for stuns/feet for tubles .e.t.c) The forward and X attack has massive reach + default anti deflection/movement song helps a lot.

I used to play hammer so HH just seemed like a fun challenge, shares a few moves and in multiplayer people will like you.

I was glad to see lots of HH on the chart above! I thought I was the only one.

Download version is now up to buy on GAME. Yes, I know, it's GAME, but they are cheaper than anywhere else for downloadable 3DS games at £32.99. (Not to mention, often the only source!) I need this one to download as it is the only way I'll be able to guarantee playing it on release day, being as I will be on a train for most of the 13th. Everything else I've got from them was emailed to me on the day before release, and usually becomes available to download at some point after 9pm.