rllmuk

Croatia Hard - Friday eve or Saturday day

There seems to be some interest in this in the main thread, so as per the title. I'd prefer Friday night myself but can do either I think, but put your preference down.

1) Capp Lvl 32 Titan

2) Marmite Lvl 32 Titan

3) Harsin Lvl something

4) BZ LiMuBai Lvl 32 Titan

5) LeChuck Lvl 32 something

6) Gerry Lvl 32 something

Baring and droodling in reserve.

I'll grab a beer or two as well then!

Strategy for Crota? (Assuming we get there). I've seen a right side Ogre one by Mesa Sean which looks pretty solid. Might be worth all agreeing on tactics up front so we aren't burning time as the night gets later and we all get tired.

Also, when you need to kill the Ogres asap and then get the swordbearer and back in position to down Crota asap. If you wait for him to do his running to the side bit, it results in mucho disappearing swords as we found out last Sunday.

Also, when you need to kill the Ogres asap and then get the swordbearer and back in position to down Crota asap. If you wait for him to do his running to the side bit, it results in mucho disappearing swords as we found out last Sunday.

Get your sword carrier to jump down to the pit in front of the ledge and shoot the sword bearer if he decides to wander off. He'll come back to the middle. they just need to make sure they stick to the sides where the poorly textured/flickering pillars are. If they sit in the middle on the stairs the Gatekeeper will come out of his hole.

The sword disappears when it feels like it from my experience. We've tried everything :/

There is a couple of interesting tactics on the weekly update. You use the ogre towers to lure the sword bearer in and when crots moves to that side you merc the sword guy and everyone runs up the stairs towards crots.

At the top of the stairs two titans drop bubble shields one weapons of light one blessing. Everyone spams crota sword guy does his thing rinse repeat. Then do the other side.

We tried that the other night, with pitiful results. Get there too soon and Crota sword smashes everyone in the bubble. Get your bubble placements wrong and people have to jump to fire rockets and end up shooting someone in front of you instead.