rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
LiMuBai

Crota - Normal - Tuesday 27th PS4 -10pm

As title; Normal Crota raid, PS4, 10pm, Tuesday 27th Jan.

1. LiMuBai 32 Titan

2. ph0rce2003 31 Warlock

3. Finitelight 30 Hunter

4. Berties Paw 31 Hunter

5. MarmiteUK 32 Titan

Yes please, ideally on my lvl 30 hunter as he still needs the armour but if you need all 31s then I can bring my 31 titan instead. I'll probably be on just after 10 but I don't mind joining after the lamps if you want to get cracking.

Yes please, ideally on my lvl 30 hunter as he still needs the armour but if you need all 31s then I can bring my 31 titan instead. I'll probably be on just after 10 but I don't mind joining after the lamps if you want to get cracking.

Your hunter should be fine, I'm 32 now so that hopefully will make a big difference when it come to Crota himself

Level 31 Titan. If you want to add me :)

Have done the Abyss and Bridge before but not after but quick learner and have a good idea of the mechanics

What is your PSN ID?

Thanks for that. Interesting run, not least as I had a restless baby on my lap the whole time! Sorry for dying at the start of the lamps on those first two runs!

We could have had Crota so many times but taking him down seemed to be lacking a little coordination at first, and then I think some frustrations kicked in across the team. Got there in the end though.

Shards, energy and another hunger of Crota for me. I'll take the shards anyway!

Glad we got him in the end, our downing of him did seem inconsistent for a while and the few bugs we got didn't help! I burned through all my heavy ammo synths (hopefully xur will be back with some) but was worth it as crota dropped me the helmet and a song of ir yut. Just the boots and shards needed on my hunter now :)