rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
BiGBaZ96

RPL Rovers - Season 29

Well well well ...

First game was pretty good tbh , we played as a team , just gotta keep the passing simple and quick and get the ball into vinnie because thatd when we looked most dangerous.

Second game was horseshit we got tore apart big time. Didn't help playing in a division 10 club haha

We will get better as the season goes on I'll be around every night next week for practice It anyone would like to join me.

Afternoon all, sorry for my quick departure last night but i was in no mood for FIFA after the second game.

My pro suddenly started to struggled with the simplest of passes and couldn't control the ball- very frustrating!

Hope to get on for some practice Monday/ Tuesday

Gameday !!

Tonight we will be going with the same as in the cup but Hannay could you take the any tonight please as I was " dogshit " last week as vinnie quoted !

United tonight lets take revenge on them bastards 😂 is anyone missing ?

I can do the match reports- if someone can send me the stats as I will probably forget/ miss one of pages I need stats from.

No Charlie!!!! Think we need to play 6 at the back to cover for Charlie not playing!