rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Do 71

Forza Motorsport 6

Indeed. I've got lots of shared tunes if you search for my GT- RichXM655

New DLC Cars confirmed:

1988 McLaren MP4/4

2cd95c5f-68e6-497d-a3a8-736a367f8d06.jpg

1980 Lancia #31 Lancia Corse Beta Montecarlo Turbo (NAILED IT)

4480512f-9d8d-4cf1-ba77-38048402496a.jpg

2014 Maserati #35 M.Calamia Swiss Team MC Trofeo

5ef8e368-6ef2-4b1f-b3e2-70699043408b.jpg

1977 Holden Torana A9X

c9080f2c-16fe-44c3-928f-08605ed423f3.jpg

1969 Datsun 2000 Roadster

c7d943fb-8ef7-4d39-b647-625b2dc07c02.jpg

2014 Mazda #70 SpeedSource Lola B12/80

f1a4f674-c49b-49d4-bf4b-20eb6e151e16.jpg

2000 Plymouth Prowler

f3636882-1d00-405a-a250-34647f6c43ba.jpg

So - I was wrong on the gumpert. But holyshitballs is that a list of awesome cars.

• Upvote 2

New DLC Cars confirmed:

1988 McLaren MP4/4

2cd95c5f-68e6-497d-a3a8-736a367f8d06.jpg

1980 Lancia #31 Lancia Corse Beta Montecarlo Turbo (NAILED IT)

4480512f-9d8d-4cf1-ba77-38048402496a.jpg

2014 Maserati #35 M.Calamia Swiss Team MC Trofeo

1977 Holden Torana A9X

1969 Datsun 2000 Roadster

2014 Mazda #70 SpeedSource Lola B12/80

2000 Plymouth Prowler

So - I was wrong on the gumpert. But holyshitballs is that a list of awesome cars.

I'm so in! :wub:

Forza 6 is currently £34.99 in Game which isn't a bad price. I didn't reallise I had £11 on my loyalty card making it an even better price.

Article isn't up correctly yet, just the link page on fm.net but this month's content update is bringing the Nissan GTR-LM!

Forza 6 is currently £34.99 in Game which isn't a bad price. I didn't reallise I had £11 on my loyalty card making it an even better price.

Slightly cheaper on both Amazon and ShopTo as well. :)

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm6_november_content_update

November Content update detailed.

Includes a free car for everyone.

d1e4b0a0-657f-430a-8543-c37a189262c8.jpg

Free Car: 2015 Nissan #23 GT-R LM NISMO

When Nissan management told its chief designer Ben Bowlby not make an “Audi copy” in the company’s run-up to LeMans, he took the instructions to heart. The GT-R LM NISMO is nothing like the Audi LeMans Prototypes. In fact, the GT-R LM is unlike anything ever built for the track. For starters, the engine is in front of the cockpit, a design not seen in more than 10 years. Furthermore, that engine powers the front wheels. The rear wheels receive power through a Kinetic Energy Recovery System (KERS). With well over 1,000 hp between the combustion engine and KERS, the GT-R LM has the power to compete. In the true essence of prototypes, it is a highly experimental design. Success in the 2015 World Endurance Championship and 24 Hours of Le Mans eluded the team, but Nissan’s racing development program continues to push the envelope on this intriguing design. Find out for yourself if the concept is viable on the track in Forza 6.

Update downloading now 514 Mb

edit: The Nismo car costs 1,000,000cr.

edit 2 scratch that, the update car is free you just have to go to Nissan, click on it then install via the store then it's free to add to your garage.

Now to try them all out around the TG track for a bit.

• Upvote 1

Logged in tonight to find I've got the achievement for people using your car paint. It was that AE86 I did, only just shared it as I'd forgotten before. Chuffed with that :)

Tried out all the new cars last night. The Maserati was the coolest sounding, particularly in replays. The Lancia handled the best, the Nissan is scary fast and the McLaren is terrifying. All in a great pack with even the E classes being satisfyingly in terms of sense of speed. I set new fastest times in E, C S, P and X classes on the TG track in rivals modes. Gauntlet dropped.

The Lancia is lovely - with a delightful chirrup from the turbo on each upshift. Needs a wodge mpore power to bring it in line with the Capri though.

Has some annoying mapping on the livery editor though, making it impossible to do the works Martini livery properly, so I painted mine as this Privateer one:

22748173176_1c991917f7_h.jpg

• Upvote 1

The GT-R LM NISMO is nothing like the Audi LeMans Prototypes.

Indeed, for instance the Audi prototypes can lap faster than an LMP2 car.

• Upvote 1

Using my industry contacts, I managed to find a copy of the original version of that blurb*: redacted text in italics...

When Nissan management told its chief designer Ben Bowlby not make an “Audi copy” (Because they didn't want a re-run of the bother they had with the Deltawing folks) in the company’s run-up to LeMans, he took the instructions to heart. The GT-R LM NISMO is nothing like the Audi LeMans Prototypes. In fact, the GT-R LM is unlike anything ever built for the track. For starters, the engine is in front of the cockpit, a design not seen in more than 10 years. Furthermore, that engine powers the front wheels. The rear wheels receive power through a Kinetic Energy Recovery System (KERS) (well, they would if it worked. and it doesn't). With well over 1,000 hp (550) between the combustion engine (550) and KERS (0), the GT-R LM has (nothing like) the power to compete. In the true essence of prototypes, it is a highly experimental design (No Shit). Success in the 2015 World Endurance Championship (which they didn't actually turn up for) and 24 Hours of Le Mans eluded the team, but Nissan’s racing (well, testing) development program continues to push the envelope on this intriguing design. Find out for yourself if the concept is viable on the track in Forza 6. (Because Nissan don't know, either)

• Upvote 1

That's it. Unless there's a fourth thing coming.

"The latest DLC car pack for Forza Motorsport 6,"

Announced Monday

"we'll have the details on the next Forza 6 content update,"

Yep, done yesterday, with the Nissan.

"And then we've got something special coming that I think you folks are going to really like."

Fallout skin on the Ford pickup. might have oversold that one.

I thought it was the Nismo as it was considered part of the content update. Looks like the Fallout branded pick up is it though. I was secretly hoping for added night or rain to one of the existing tracks.

The music on F6, is it all just the semi classical stuff? I'm sure they used to have licenced tracks back in the day?

If it's like FM5 it's supposed to be dynamic and get more intense as the race progresses. It's the first thing I switch off as the real music is in the added burbling in the exhaust notes when you take your finger off the gas.

Fair enough, I always enjoy licenced music in game this stuff is really inconsequential. Can you play your own music through the Bone as you race?