VN1X

Warframe - Plains of Grindolon

1 hour ago, Spatial said:

Done - I've been a lone Tenno out in the universe for long enough, it's time I found a home :D

Cuntiest dojo in the system? ;)

• Upvote 3

You console people know the PS4/XB versions are getting 22.8.2 this Tuesday, right? The one that adds personal quarters, new bounties, new weapons, dynamic weather, reworked focus system, etc.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gorf King said:

You console people know the PS4/XB versions are getting 22.8.2 this Tuesday, right? The one that adds personal quarters, new bounties, new weapons, dynamic weather, reworked focus system, etc.

200w_d.gif

• Upvote 2

TENNOGEN Round 11

tennogenround11_batch22.jpg

TennoGen_Round11_5_Skins_1080p.jpg

TennoGen_Round11_5_Syandanas.jpg

TennoGen_Round11_5_Helmets.jpg

TennoGen_Round11_5_Weapons_1080p.jpg

Don’t worry, console Tenno. These items will become available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at a later time.

Stay tuned for more info on our third and final Batch for Tennogen Round 11!

That Octavia skin is all kinds of goodness and that Oberon skin looks like something straight out of Guyver! 

• Upvote 1

On 30-12-2017 at 18:48, VN1X said:

bought an Ember Prime set for 495p. :(

291?cb=20141124023024

lol

PRIME VAULT OPENING FEBRUARY 6

Manipulate, incinerate and shatter your enemies with this Prime Vault Unsealed. The Prime Vault is opening on all platforms on February 6* bringing back Loki Prime, Ember Prime and Frost Prime for a limited time. Returning with them are other high-demand Vaulted Prime Accessories and Weapons along with discounted Platinum in four unique packs: the Loki & Ember Dual Prime Pack, the Loki Deception Prime Pack, the Ember Fire Prime Pack, and the Frost Ice Prime Pack!

DualPrimeVault_ScreenShot.jpg

LOKI & EMBER DUAL PRIME PACK FEATURES:
· 1200 Platinum
· Loki Prime
· Ember Prime
· Bo Prime
· Wyrm Prime
· Sicarus Prime
· Glaive Prime
· Summus Prime Sentinel Accessories
· Daman Prime Sugatra
· Pyra Prime Syandana
· Titan Extractor Prime 
· Prime Glyphs

LokiPrimeVault_ScreenShot.jpg

LOKI DECEPTION PRIME PACK FEATURES:
· 400 Platinum
· Loki Prime
· Bo Prime
· Wyrm Prime
· Summus Prime Sentinel Accessories
· Daman Prime Sugatra
· Loki Prime Glyphs

EmberPrimeVault_ScreenShot.jpg

EMBER FIRE PRIME PACK FEATURES:
· 400 Platinum
· Ember Prime
· Sicarus Prime
· Glaive Prime
· Pyra Prime Syandana
· Titan Extractor Prime
· Ember Prime Glyphs

FrostPrimeVault_ScreenShot.jpg

FROST ICE PRIME PACK FEATURES:
· 400 Platinum
· Frost Prime
· Latron Prime
· Reaper Prime
· Misa Prime Syandana
· Titan Extractor Prime
· Frost Prime Glyphs

The Prime Vault will be available on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4!

*Prime Vault Unsealed launches on February 6. See below for PlayStation 4 regional launch dates:
- North and South America – February 6
- Europe – February 7
- Asia – February 7
- Japan – February 8

Good news, Tenno! We're giving you extra time to acquire these Unvaulted Prime items. This Prime Vault has an extended timeline and will close April 6!

Is anyone playing this regularly on Xbox? I've just got my Excalibur up to 30 and am now trying to get the parts to craft a Rhino (although I have a far load of planets to open up before I can get to the void where I seem to need some mats from). Currently on Mars and really enjoyed the 24 hours I put into it so far, just feel it would be a bit more fun with others.

I've stayed away from buying anything but those Prime packs do look enticing and I don't mind giving money to the devs considering how much I've played already. All depends on how much they are though.

Ach, shame it's Xbox and not PS4. I'm probably the only one from rllumk (that I know) playing regularly on console at the minute (except Cy does, I suspect, but he's also PS4). I also suspect I'm more or less coming to the end of my current time with the game, even though I only restarted properly in December - once I've knocked a few sorties on the head there's only the 'raids' [sic] I haven't done, along with some stuff that sensibly does require a pre-made party (Orokin vaults, just so you have the right selection of keys).

I've enjoyed much of the game - the more PSO-y parts - though some parts, and some whole game types *cough* Archwing *cough* - are, frankly, dogshit. But the main draw has been the mainstay of crafting and customising gear (which has some really effective, if utterly unexplained, systems), and hacking away at the endless stuff, either solo on in matchmade pugs. Depending on the quality of the group these can be great fun, but ultimately, once I've levelled up the Inaros I just put together and the crafting and levelling of my Octavia is done, then subject to the completion of those 'end game' bits I'm probably going to put it to bed for a while, maybe until the next expansion. (I've done all the bounties and stuff in PoE, but the amount of grinding required in that area to get all the new factions up to scratch, make all the Zaws, etc, is off-putting even to me, especially for the payoff. And as for levelling up a full Focus tree... hahahaha. I think they were designed to be uncompletable.)

So yeah... would have been happy to jump in for some group stuff, but obvious there being no cross-platform play puts paid to that. Like you, I also feel I should bung the devs some money for the time I've spent on it, but I don't want to buy gear really. I get why they have this economic model, but I still don't like it. I feel it undermines working towards the rewards yourself (which is basically the point of the game - the grind and the crafting, and the power development that comes from the results of that). It is perfectly possible to get there without paying a penny - as I have more or less done that myself in a couple of months, bar some of the really high end mods - but I still don't want to actually buy gear. Just cuts across the point of playing for me. So I might just buy some plat and do nothing at all with it as a way of saying thanks. And if I do come back for an expansion, at least I'll have no problems acquiring more slots for all the new gear I'll end up farming.

Tl;dr - you've only done 24 hours, it'll take you at least 240 to cane it, cut your losses, d/l it on PS4, I'll get you up to the same level within 10 hours and give you a load of gear, then I'll quit and you can pass it all onto someone else some day. Form a chain of cheap bastards along whom the torch of non-payment can be passed. I'll go first.

• Upvote 1

Our clan on PC has just joined an alliance called the Voidborn Legion: 6 clans consisting of about 250 players.:omg:

Also we're ranking up so go to the dojo to get 7000 Endo! 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the offer @Gorf King but I think I’ll stick with the Xbox if there aren’t a number regulars on the PS4 either, plus I’m too used to the setup I have with the paddles on my elite controller to want to swap.

This really has got it’s hooks in me now. I’ve got my Excalibur and starting weapons up to lvl 30 and and making my way there with new primary/secondary/melee weapons plus am building the Rhino Warframe and have just got the Gara blueprint (need the component blueprints now). 

It was weird as I’d played about 10 hours and had drifted away before Christmas but decided to give it another go and can’t put it down. There is just always so many options of things to do, and now I’m getting a handle on the movement it just flows beautifully.

Yeah, I didn't really think you would swap platforms - it was more a comment about how it takes triple-figures hours to actually get under the skin of the game. It probably has one of the least promising (and least friendly) starts to a game ever, and doesn't even hint at the changes to mechanics, and the developments to story (i.e. that there is one) that happen probably 100 or so hours later, almost without warning (no details cos spoilers). But as you say, in the meantime it's the crafting and customisation, and the farming for gear and components, that are the real hook - though the best of the actual encounter gameplay is pretty addictive too, if you like that kind of PSO/Diablo grinding. Best thing about it is you generally feel as if you're making *some* sort of progress, whatever you choose to do - even when RNG is a bastard, as it frequently is. And that hook remains the biggest one throughout the game, regardless of how much it opens out.

Having said that, I've slowed down playing an awful lot now. I think I'm about eight frames in - my Octavia will have just finished baking this morning, though I haven't even got my last one, Inaros, to 30 yet - and between those two, Excalibur, Frost Prime, Trinity Prime, Rhino, Oberon and Loki, I kinda feel I neither want nor need any more frames at the moment, and I've potatoed and forma'd the ones I need to, at least to an acceptable level. I feel a bit similarly when it comes to weapons - although I must have about ten primaries, I usually just swap between Hek and Soma Prime, as there's rarely anything else in my collection I'd prefer for that slot. Same with the range of secondaries I have, which usually just boils down to being a choice between Vaykor Marelok and Akstiletto Prime. Melees... well, they're not as strong. But playing, for example, Inaros, you quickly learn that you basically need a dagger with Covert Lethality on it, full stop. There aren't really a lot of different ways to play Inaros. So I guess I should aim for a different, better dagger - probably a syndicate one.

I'm also the same with mods - I feel I have most of the necessary ones, and a few syndicate augments. There's only the premium stuff you get when Baros deigns to sell the occasional Prime, and some stuff you get from activities that are really pre-made group only, that I lack. So at this point the allure of grinding content and getting new stuff's worn off quite a bit. I feel I'm kinda ready for the hardest content, and it's only a lack of that pre-made group that's holding me back. I can't really complain given the hours I've put in to a title on which I've spent precisely £0.00, but like all such games you do reach the end of the road eventually. Like I said above, I do think I should buy some platinum just to pay the devs for making the game, but I'm a sufficiently cheap bastard that regardless of the fact that I've had a free ride so far (and don't even need to spend that plat on anything) I'm hanging around for a sale before doing so. I guess DE might get their pay check nearer Christmas then.

Man, I cannot play these kinds of games because I get way too addicted to them. All the artwork posted in this thread makes me want to take the risk and give it a try though.

• Upvote 2