rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Nespresso

Warframe - New Alert System: Nightwave - The Wolf of Saturn Six (live on all platforms)

Rats. We need to research the colours. Let me investigate. I want to at least make our main room pink

*Edit* We do colour research in the Tenno lab. Something to do later.

I just realised earlier that I have all the blueprints I need to build Oberon *and* I built an orikin catalyst already.

14 minutes ago, Bacon Horsemeat said:

I actually uninstalled this the day before the Switch clan was created :lol:

Would having the clan have made a difference?

Yeah actually! I played a few missions, found it a bit pointless. Nice to have goals.

To be honest I picked the wrong starter character and weapon. I'll redownload and see how different it feels with another.

4 minutes ago, ann coulter said:

Is it the terminal in the main hall we should use for this? 'Polychrome'? I tried to fund construction and it said I couldn't until the colours had been set.

Tenno lab. Terminal on the right. Go up the lift. First lab on the left.

15 minutes ago, Bacon Horsemeat said:

found it a bit pointless.

There was a guy on Resetera saying basically the same. I can never understand that sort of opinion in regards to Warframe. The entire game is one massive, massive set of different goals.

5 minutes ago, Flub said:

Tenno lab. Terminal on the right. Go up the lift. First lab on the left.

Ah, didn't realise there was a second terminal in there. Now I need to hunt some kuaka.

1 hour ago, luckypierre said:

I haven't got a clue what I'm doing but if that doesn't matter I'm in. RustySBadge.

No problem. I'll send out an invite once the clan upgrades tomorrow. Nobody has a clue when they first start

Guys. If you all go to the main clan room and interact with the roundish ascension thingy you'll get free endo and we'll get the clan upgraded.

25 minutes ago, Flub said:

Guys. If you all go to the main clan room and interact with the roundish ascension thingy you'll get free endo and we'll get the clan upgraded.

Haha welcome to my life. :D

• Upvote 1

Done. I finally contributed something to the dojo.

I also think I need to get my hands on that Thor hammer thingy. It seems like something that would make the game 300% more fun.

I have one of those. It's a bit bigger than Thor's :) Feels good to bring it down on someone though. Very solid.

Sometimes enemies killed by Fragor will be severely rag-dolled and fly out of the map

15 hours ago, Flub said:

I pushed onto Saturn and now finally have enough plastids to craft Dread

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Dread

Sniper ammo though but as luck would have it while I was doing a saturn defense mission with my pet specter this dropped.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Sniper_Ammo_Mutation

Dread is an incredible bow, possibly the best. It'll reach 125% Crit Chance with just a maxed Point Strike and basically one shot everything on the Star Map. Beautiful thing. I personally don't bother with the ammo mutation mods, you rarely run out and Carrier does a better job if you regularly do. It's not really worth the mod slot instead of more damage as who needs more ammo if everything is already dead?

(Do we do build talk here? Mine is currently Point Strike, Vital Sense, Serration, Split Chamber, Hunter Munitions, Rime Rounds, Malignant Force, Vile Acceleration. Although I should probably swap out the 60/60s for the 90% elementals for more damage. But that needs forma and I'm lazy and it destroys anyway.)

• Upvote 1

For any Switch players in the clan, there's an Alert on right now where the reward is Nitain Extract. It's needed for the Wukong Research being done, and I've found it hard to obtain in the early game.

2 hours ago, Flub said:

Done.

I just had a sneaky go on my lunch break, and managed to fit in another mission in the questline I started on Cetus. It's starting to get a little more challenging now, which is cool.

2 hours ago, sbrandon111 said:

Theres a switch clan??  How do i join!

Tell me your ingame name and I'll send you a request when I go on later.

Can I get involved too, laminatedtramp in game.

Had a week off last week and had a great time on this. Am I best off maxing my weapons before I sell them to free up slots? Currently crafting a Hek. 

I’m terrible at aiming with the joycons, currently relying on constant exalted blade use, though it is frequently getting me 500+ kills in Defense levels.

7 minutes ago, Laminated Tramp said:

Can I get involved too, laminatedtramp in game.

Had a week off last week and had a great time on this. Am I best off maxing my weapons before I sell them to free up slots? Currently crafting a Hek. 

I’m terrible at aiming with the joycons, currently relying on constant exalted blade use, though it is frequently getting me 500+ kills in Defense levels.

Try lowing the sensitivity of the controls. That helped me once I adjusted. There's a patch coming at some point to try to improve them.

It's always best to max out your stuff before you change or get rid of it. Everything you level contributes to your mastery rank. The higher the mastery rank the more weapons you can use.

Fucks sake. I was doing an utterly tedious Earth defense mission because I needed ferrite. There was an annoying french kid yet to go through puberty on the mic (Seemingly the only people ever to use mics in the game. Young french lads). We get to wave fucking 10, the host drops and the migration fails. I GET NOTHING.