rllmuk

Crota - late night raid group go!

Thought I'd start a late night raid group thread for the Crota raid, the message thread we had going can be a pain to access.

So is there interest in picking up on this properly, after last weeks half attempt? 10.30pm start on Tuesday.

Banjaxed? Ben? Hardbattle? Shankshot? anyone else?

Yeah I posted a similar video in the main thread. We just need to change up our specs for locks mainly, and I think we're fine.

Its good we got the 1st chest, as I dont think you can get it again after that bridge btw.

Edit: I just saw some of the solo runs. Looks pretty easy, might give it a go on my hunter/lock, they look that stupidly easy. Expect it to be patched with a week or 2 though.

Well done lads, got the first part done in a handful of attempts. Now to get by the bridge, I think a sharp 1030 start we'll get by it quickly.

Can we try make it on time and not near 11, some of us were hanging around for a good half hour.

Also I need adding to the PSN group chat.

• Upvote 1

Yeah that would be my fault, as I got invited to another raid on my Hunter earlier and it carried on a little later than planned. Good news is that it proved what we said about defender titans and void locks worked. All we need to do is activate the bridge and use defender shields to get through that part really, waiting out the bridge building. I reckon we could theoretically ignore all the mobs if a few of us just stand on that rock with a Titan bubble :lol:

Good progress last night, glad to get that run through the dark out of the way, an utter ball ache. I found the best tactic was die, pour a whiskey and watch whoever is left defend the bridge.

10.30 start tonight hopefully.

I'm copying this tactic next week!!

Happy we got passed the bridge and I got the chest :)

Sorry I was grumpy chaps, I didn't have a good nights sleep with the baby and I'm im up early so was getting frustrated we were stood around for so long.

Let's hope to get the next 2 parts done tomorrow as I'm out on sat.

Happy we got passed the bridge and I got the chest :)

Sorry I was grumpy chaps, I didn't have a good nights sleep with the baby and I'm im up early so was getting frustrated we were stood around for so long.

Let's hope to get the next 2 parts done tomorrow as I'm out on sat.

no worries dude, I'm sure you'll be even grumpier after tonights tries on Deathsinger. I know I will be.

• Upvote 1

Sorry about last night, I was only able to log on for a short while and do some bounties.

I'd really like to make some progress before the reset on Tuesday. I know it's probably getting sketchy with xmas and stuff, but who's up for tonight/tomorrow night? 10.30 start.

I'll stick something in the main Destiny thread as I suspect we might need a sub or 2.