Amiibo by Nintendo

Djx

They are fantastic. Also it's funny you should mention OOT because I specifically remember putting Prime up there with stuff like OOT and RE4 - so videogamey, so good.

Fuck me are they missing a trick by not yet having done a Prime Trilogy HD Remake. The art in those games is stunning and they cry out for some more graphical grunt and an upscaling.

1 and 2 are a perfect, well, 1-2 punch. Nice contrast. Man, those games are full of character.

Im playing them through a framemeister in 720p with scanlines, its not bad.

But GAME are selling them for £15 each, which is well above RRP.

EDIT: Wait, no, that's in-store. I'll shut up now.

There is no RRP. It's just most retailers have pinned it at 10.99.

Tesco have new figures in stock online for £10, free click & collect from store.

Local Tesco didn't even have any in today. Nor a space for them.

Local Tesco didn't even have any in today. Nor a space for them.

deKay, I did say Tesco was online for click and collect. They should deliver straight to any store for you, worked well for me.

In other news, just had another 4 delivered by Argos, rubbish packaging and those horrible barely-removable stickers with the catalogue numbers stuck on the outer plastic. Never again.

Am I the only person who wants to use mine to do things?

Am I the only person who only actually bought *one*?

1 = me!

2 = you have a much stronger will than me! lol I was just meant to get Peach....

As for buying loads and keeping them sealed - at £10 each and getting them all will cost £XXX Id rather get a nice first4figure which I can unbox/display, limited and so far their value have risen.

Walking through Game today, I was tempted to get Link as he's my go-to Smash Bros character & I'd like to unlock the extra Hyrule Warriors content.

I resisted. For now. If more games come along with more unlocks/functions for the figures then I may fold, though I still like the idea of putting the NFC chips into premium-quality Amiibo 'cards' that I would collect gladly.