Amiibo by Nintendo

Djx

I'm through with amiibos anyway. Things like that take all the fun out of it. Besides, they add very little in terms of gameplay, and the quality of some of them isn't good enough to put them on display either. I have about 12 of the blighters, and think that's more than enough already.

Now cover plates on the other hand!

I found a Mega Man in an Argos by where my mum lives, and I've just ordered Pikachu from Amazon, having justified it to myself by the fact my girlfriend revealed a childhood love for Pokemon (and the fact that, at £7.85, it's the cheapest I've seen an Amiibo for). That makes 8 total, after Samus, Captain Falcon, Mario, Donkey Kong, Bowser and Link. What the fuck am I doing?

bloody bastard Game... had all of the classic series preordered and got an email this morning saying payment has been declined on my card.

went back on their site and ordered 4 of of em and paid via paypal this time, just got emails saying payment has been declined again.

fucking Game!

bloody bastard Game... had all of the classic series preordered and got an email this morning saying payment has been declined on my card.

went back on their site and ordered 4 of of em and paid via paypal this time, just got emails saying payment has been declined again.

fucking Game!

...how is that game's fault?