Amiibo by Nintendo

Djx

We were doing relatively well with our collection and the only one we struggled to get was Rosalina having been let down by Shopto not getting any in

We've got all of wave 5 preordered

However really struggling with wave 6 and can only find 2 of the 6 to preorder - I totally don't fancy having to dish out ridiculous amounts for massive holes in our collection

Any ideas the best places to keep an eye out? Are they likely to be rerun later on as I've seen conflicting info?

I got the same italian email, a quick google translate confirmed they have no stock yet and gave me the option to cancel. Don't think I will ever see that order, just like the recent argos ones. Soon the holes in my collection are going to make me lose interest or spend silly money.

I pre ordered toad a while back, my Rosilina from amazon Italy isn't here and i got an email that i can just about make out saying they are waiting on stock.

Given my Dad is fluent Italian i could ask him to translate it but, well yeah..

Had a similar thing with Little Mac from Amazon.it. They came through in the end.

Got Meta Knight, King Dedede and Shulk pre-ordered from Amazon.fr. Haven't been able to find them anywhere else for RRP. Hopefully they'll come through as well.

I know that others have had Amazon Amiibo orders cancelled though, sometimes the day before release!!! Leaves you in the lurch when they do that.

Fuck. Went to my local game shop to preorder the fourth Smash wave and the first Mario wave, but everything was preordered out already! Well, at least all the Smash Bros ones; they still had some preorders left for the Mario ones, apart from (of course) Toad.

Game Mania's shit for pre-ordering amiibo's. You'll have more luck getting them on amazon. I did manage to pre-order a Shulk one from them though.

My lovely partner bought me a Kirby amiibo for my birthday, who is now sat happily between Samus and Marth. Just waiting for my Lucina preorder to complete and I'll have a nice little set sitting on my shelf (and giving me the occasional new weapon in Hyrule Warriors).

Well our Tesco doesn't sell them at all, but I've managed to get an (overpriced) Zelda from Amazon and preorder Charizard from Game.

These aren't for me by the way, they're rewards for the kids. I'm strictly a one Amiibo kind of guy.