rllmuk
Djx

Amiibo by Nintendo

Wow this thread almost pushes me over the edge into buying one. Not sure if it's a good idea as I own no suitable kit to make it worthwhile.

Still, just been paid and the excitement in here about these delightful figures has triggered a strange need in me to join the club. I'll be getting. Wii U next at this rate! (Possible redundancy voluntarily so some spare cash).

Such is the legend of me buying tat like Amiibos that a chap at work donated a loot crate mega man helmet to add to my collection of game related nonsense...

I mean its nice but its no donation of little mac amiibo is it!!!??!?!

I'm very surprised by how flawless Lucario looks, to be honest.

My Meta Knight is flawless, and easily on par with the Infinity figures I was checking out.*

*Sorely tempted by Venom!

I want to watch that video but I just know that after watching it I'll feel ridiculously geeky for having the whole amiibo set sealed and packed away in my cupboard... :(

I want to watch that video but I just know that after watching it I'll feel ridiculously geeky for having the whole amiibo set sealed and packed away in my cupboard... :(

And so you should...

Photo%2029-01-2015%2010%2033%2059.jpg

• Upvote 3

I'm trying to find a Captain Falcon for reasonable cash (£10-15) - anyone seen anywhere selling him? I'd take him out of the box and use him and everything!

The detail on Toon Like is amazing - textured tunic, even the scabbard for the master sword is 'open' at the top.

Thing is, I'd be buying these even if they didn't have any NFC chips in them.