Amiibo by Nintendo

Djx

I'm very happy with the 3 Amiibos I currently have (Mario, Link & Samus) but unless they offer really good game integration and/or unlocks i dont think ill be getting any more.

That Toad figure unlocking a hide & seek challenge in Treasure Tracker for instance, IMO that's not a good enough incentive to get a figure I don't particularly like, so i'll pass.

I also feel that now would be a good time to remind people that GAME doesn't have a cancel order facility on the website, so mind your bulk pre-orders people!

Nah, they have a cancel order option on preorders now. I cancelled my Bayonetta 2 Special Edition before it shipped.

I really have no idea why, but I've now got 6 of these things. Marth, Rosalina, Kirby, Toon Link, Trainer and Bowser. I don't even like SSB.

I'm very happy with the 3 Amiibos I currently have (Mario, Link & Samus) but unless they offer really good game integration and/or unlocks i dont think ill be getting any more.

That Toad figure unlocking a hide & seek challenge in Treasure Tracker for instance, IMO that's not a good enough incentive to get a figure I don't particularly like, so i'll pass.

What do you mean game integration.... ;)

Probably going to get negged for this but I paid over rrp anyway...

what would you be willing to offer? :)

I'm not desperate for one and 22 on Amazon is more than I would pay - opened etc I would be around retail price so if you want more to cover your costs ebay it!!

If anyone finds a store taking Lucina pre-orders let me know!

It's the only one I don't have or have on order!

Ah the stress! I need to remember I am 34!

ShopTo! I got one earlier.

Nah, they have a cancel order option on preorders now. I cancelled my Bayonetta 2 Special Edition before it shipped.

I still can't see the option...?

When do people think we'll be able to pre-order the April wave? This whole Amiibo craze is nuts, I just wanna make sure I get my Pac-Man!

Now!

Also, I just checked Argos for Rosalina and tomorrow's other releases, and apparently they're all online exclusive only. So no hope of getting any in-store tomorrow now then...

What do you mean game integration.... ;)

The data they can transfer to/from the game, like the 'Figure Fighter' you can train up in Smash Bros.

They can only apparently be used with one game at a time though, torpedoing that 'build up a character across multiple games' thing that I'm sure Nintendo was touting as a potential feature back when the Amiibos were first announced.