rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Sng

snooker

What a match, where did that come from?  Looks like Ronnies title though, touch wood. Perry delighted just to get there, he looks shattered.

Ronnie gave him chances to come back and win that last frame but he didn't have the temperament to take the advantage. Nice to see Ronnie win the masters record because I can't see him overtaking Hendry in the Worlds. 

Perry almost quit 2 weeks ago, he was fed up. Nice to see him do well, he's a nice guy and a good pro. This was the big time though, Masters final..and he just didn't have the nerve. He'll get there though hopefully, like his pal Barry Hawkins. He made a world final as a total surprise, then got the taste for the big time. Nice to see.

To be totally honest I should have put money on Ronnie, as soon as Wenbo missed than black to put him out, his name was on the title. I bet a few thought the same.

Yeah, the session which took the game to 12-12 was wonderful stuff.  I'd like to see Ding win the title, he's played some sensational snooker at this tournament and his break building is second to none at the moment. 

Anyone watching? Selby just played a shot to roll up just behind the black for a snooker, it didn't touch the ball so the ref. gave a foul but Selby said he saw it hit the ball and disputed the foul call. The ref. then had a chat with someone in the audience and was going to reverse the call but then stuck with his decision. They showed replays from every angle and it doesn't look like it hit the black at all. Selby chancing one maybe?