rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
gospvg

CLOSED - Sunday 8pm - Normal Raid

Hard Raid seems to be the flavour of the month but I'm no way that good to attempt a raid with no revives.

So PS4 Normal Raid this Sunday at 8pm

gospvg

Hakk2014

BWI

Howler04

CueBal1977

WillardWhite222

waves hand and says lets get it done in one sitting this time :-)

Cueball do you no have a purple Primary?

Yes but in crucible I weirdly seem to get on with the blue ar...

Have an assortment of purps and yellows.

A fully upgraded Purple will do more damage than a blue. Although I expect you'll be using your IceBreaker.

Good luck chaps. I hope you get the IB gosvp,

Will anyone be streaming?

Yep fingers crossed for IceBreaker I'll just be happy if we can complete it under 2 hours.

I do have a twitch account but I find it a distraction when I should be concentrating on the raid. So won't be streaming.

Good attempt guys, very glitchy last boss fight gave us the loot but not the checkpoint.

I'm just uploading proof that I done the jumping section first time :)

The jumping bit was funny!

Are you available tomorrow evening to finish it off? :-)

I can be but I think BWI & Howler will not be they don't tend to play during the week because of their working hours, they work nights.

waves hand and says lets get it done in one sitting this time :-)

Almost, You around this evening to finish it off?

8pm?

The jumping bit was funny!

Are you available tomorrow evening to finish it off? :-)

8pm?

It might be a bit of a non-starter Hakk, BWi & Howler can't make it.

I've only got till 9pm which might not be enough time.

Let's give it a miss & next time we will make sure we do the raid earlier in the week & plan for two evenings just in case.

If it did not glitch out with the Atheon checkpoint & give us Oracles in the outside area WTF?!

We maybe could have finished it yesterday.

bit gutted we couldn't finish it. Gutted i can't join the mid week raids, but christmas is coming so you lot had better keep playing :)

• Upvote 1

bit gutted we couldn't finish it. Gutted i can't join the mid week raids, but christmas is coming so you lot had better keep playing :)

It was a decent attempt & if the game had not glitched on the section where we got the two relics back. I think we could have finished it off.

Next time, I'm going to take a breather from this for a while & let the dust settle on the DLC to enjoy it over xmas.

I just dont think i've done the VOG enough to feel comfortable with it yet so im going to hit it a lot more, if i can find weekend people

If it did not glitch out with the Atheon checkpoint & give us Oracles in the outside area WTF?!

We maybe could have finished it yesterday.

If you're on the home team and a Minotaur captures a sync plate, this will spawn an Oracle directly over the corresponding portal (after x seconds post-capture, not sure exactly how long it takes). If this is happening when you have someone in the middle defending the conflux it should be easy enough for them to turn round and shoot it in between popping Minotaurs. (Or someone else could.) They can only appear above one portal or the other (the captured one) so it's easy to locate them, assuming you hear them chime in the first place.

• Upvote 2