Another ZX Spectrum device indiegogo fundraiser

1 minute ago, ulala said:

Where would the money come from to produce 5000 shipped units?

They are hundreds of thousands in debt with no product/ assets, so much so they tried to pay their lawyer bill by saying we will give you 60% of all FUTURE sales, after backers machines.

Strangely, they said no.

I know it’s very unlikely they will ever be shipped, which makes it all the more intriguing why they are still pretending that they will be.  I’d have disappeared to somewhere far away by now.

3 minutes ago, Mr Monday said:

I know it’s very unlikely they will ever be shipped, which makes it all the more intriguing why they are still pretending that they will be.  I’d have disappeared to somewhere far away by now.

They would have done if they'd have managed to turf out Andrews and Chris from being shareholders. That way they could have closed the company but because they stopped that from happening there's a good chance they will be liable. Whether they can pay or not is another matter but they can't just slink away.

12 minutes ago, Lorfarius said:

They would have done if they'd have managed to turf out Andrews and Chris from being shareholders. That way they could have closed the company but because they stopped that from happening there's a good chance they will be liable. Whether they can pay or not is another matter but they can't just slink away.

This

They were prevented from dissolving the company and getting away with it, and such have had to pretend that they are still solvent.

However in doing so, they have continued to trade when insolvent and suddenly the stakes rise - as they now become personally responsible for any debts of the company. So its goodbye house, assets etc and possible jail time.

I have no skin in this game, just got drawn in by the wonderful car-crash that it is.

I was a Next backer, but sold my pledge on as I wasn’t happy with the direction the project was going in (less slightly-enhanced-HDMI-Speccy and more FPGA Soup). It does still look gorgeous, though. 

http://www.zxvega.co.uk/levy-leaks/david-levy-tries-to-extort-money/

they want to use the court documents to "enable" their personal police man, to go after Coopers bank account

In the meantime, has Daniel Levy provided a timeline for obtaining the relevant information from Cooper's bank? We will need to use this to assist in delaying the next hearing.

and levy asks for an assist

I would like to send him the sealed version of the Order from the late May hearing where the Judge asked Cooper to provide answers to the questions sent to him earlier by Garbhan...

... I feel it would be useful for Daniel to know that the Judge has asked for this information

Dr. Levy of  writes of TDC Levy:

"In the past we've found that any question to him starting with "when do you expect to . . . " does not get a definite answer."

it must run in the fucking family...

2 hours ago, InUpDown said:

must be a terrible 'Levy 42' joke in there somewhere

I was going to change the lyrics to “lessons in love” 

then I googled them... I don’t think they need much changing 

All the dreams that we were building
We never fulfilled them
Could be better, should be better
For lessons in love

For restless eyes, egos burn and the mold is hard to break
Now we've waded in too deep snd love is overboard
Heavy hearts token words all the hopes I ever had
Fade like footprints in the sand

I think that it'll be complete radio silence from Levy et al now (apart from the leaks on retro-computers.co.uk)

They can't say anything that will limit the damage at this stage. I bet they don't even turn up for the next shareholders meeting.

5 hours ago, SeanR said:

poor kieran hawkens

37660261_10155708294168596_6935150806010

riskier than David "take the money and" Levy....

Is everyone involved in this whole sorry tale unable to string together a whole sentence?

"your account is too risky to continue"?

The Retro Computers site has been updated with another leak, looks like 18 months ago they were avoiding paying royalties to IP owners.

http://retro-computers.co.uk/levy-leaks/david-levy-avoids-paying-games-rights-holders/

36 minutes ago, cubik said:

Is everyone involved in this whole sorry tale unable to string together a whole sentence?

"your account is too risky to continue"?

"At this time, we have frozen from our platform." also doesn't make a lot of sense... guess they missed out 'your account' after 'frozen'? Even then it would still sound weird.

shambles.

classic narcissism?

accuses BBC journalist, and writes attrociously, for a PR expert...

http://www.zxvega.co.uk/levy-leaks/leo-kelion/

Wednesday, March 8, 2017, 8:06:26 PM GMT

I think anything he writes will inflame the situation and that worries me at least until the Police are across the situation. The officer wet have been dealing with went on holiday last night his intelligence report from Twitter is expected in two weeks.

I wonder if

a. that was TDC Daniel Levy?

b. it was any use to them?

11 minutes ago, Lorfarius said:

They are even ripping each other off. Beautiful :lol:

They are all fighting for their share of backers money, even willing to go to court for just 250 quid!