SeanR

Another ZX Spectrum device indiegogo fundraiser

Suggested split of future margins received being 60% to Michelmores and 40% retained by Retro (we will confirm this when we have seen the above numbers) but in principle the majority to us is acceptable but until we have a feel of what that will be we reserve our position and may ask for a higher percentage.

JAbV.gif

• Upvote 2

The leaks are something else!

Shortly after Paul Andrews and Chris Smith resigned as directors of RCL in April 2016, Suzanne Martin and David Levy invited Nick Cooper to meet them at the Champagne bar in St Pancras railway station in London. Little did Cooper know that Martin and Levy were secretly recording the meeting, hoping to use something he might say against him later.

http://retro-computers.co.uk/levy-leaks/secret-recording/

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, deKay said:

Who the heck could leak that? Surely only Levy or Suzanne?

Depends what they have. If the leak is say a Google/One Drive/Dropbox account and they have been stashing all the files online then it will just be someone copying or writing out transcripts. The hack might just be they've guessed the password.

Just now, Lorfarius said:

Depends what they have. If the leak is say a Google/One Drive/Dropbox account and they have been stashing all the files online then it will just be someone copying or writing out transcripts. 

Well, I suppose. Idiots if that's the case!

1 minute ago, deKay said:

Well, I suppose. Idiots if that's the case!

Judging from all the techinical stuff we've seen over the years (!) as well as the website stuff i'd say they just don't know what they are doing.  Might just be they've lost a USB stick with it all on :lol:

I still think RCL are leaking these.  It's mental but they keep harping on about being hacked which they seem to think garners them some sort of sympathy.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, JPickford said:

I still think RCL are leaking these.  It's mental but they keep harping on about being hacked which they seem to think garners them some sort of sympathy.

But some of it proves them to still be trading whilst insolvent which is jail time or them becoming personally liable for the debt... even they couldn't be that crazy?

13 minutes ago, JPickford said:

I think that's spot on, yeah. You only have to look at their BS, "we've had soooo many emails of support" narrative. After that puddle of sympathy dried up, then manufacturing outrage is simply the next stop on the journey. Heaven only knows what they'll pull out their asses next, I mean Levy lives in a world where citing threats by "trolls" to "chop his dick off" in a court of law is considered a perfectly reasonable course of action. Where does somebody that disconnected from reality go in a situation like this, when the cards truly do tumble and not even he can suggest a new ship date and keep a straight face?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Robo_1 said:

when the cards truly do tumble and not even he can suggest a new ship date and keep a straight face?

I'd say even by these fools standards that was several reveals back. Each time they announce a new ship date now Levy contorts into-

51d5c26f639b604937c1b6cadc883fa0--jim-carrey-movie-characters.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JPickford said:

Yes I think they are that crazy.  

People can lie so much that they actually start to believe them.

This thing is done, over. They have no assets, and the company owe more than they got from the campaign.

As people have pointed out, its not just a case of going bankrupt and washing their hands off the mess, because they are still "trading" they personally become liable.

It's goodbye house!

• Upvote 2

Absolutely. The smart money with a failing business is to realise that it's up shit creek and shut it down before you become personally liable.

The weird thing is that it's plain to see that there is no way out of this so why don't they just call it quits before it gets worse. These guys seem to be digging a bigger and bigger hole for themselves every single day.

Oh well, pass the popcorn!

3 hours ago, JPickford said:

This is why I'm puzzled about Andrews plan to gain back control.   What then?   How will he deal with all the debt?

perhaps he will then be able to officially look more closely at the money trails, and see if anything illegal has taken place. If so, contact the police.

he is not going to assume the debt himself.

2 hours ago, ulala said:

perhaps he will then be able to officially look more closely at the money trails, and see if anything illegal has taken place. If so, contact the police.

he is not going to assume the debt himself.

This I believe. He needs control to properly look at the accounts. 

26 minutes ago, deKay said:

So where are all the Vegas they were dispatching last week?

some went to Vegas, others went to Vega...

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, cubik said:

Two C5s, a QL and a slightly damaged box load of Horace goes skiing cassettes. 

But seriously, what properties do they own?