5th Generation Muk Raiding Topic - Muklords of Draenor

Nimmel

Just to repeat - please god try to be on time/near instance/coined up (flasks etc in gbank). With people understandably needing early nights for work and then a group of people regularly arriving from 8.30 to 8.45 it just costs us a good chunk of time

Remember tomorrow if you don't log on much other than to raid you will have some patch to download and probably some add-on issues to resolve as such please give yourselves plenty of time.

And if we end up starting late yet again because of people turning up after raid start still in their Garrisons I will be less than pleased, this is something we have never suffered from on a regular basis before as a guild and it is pretty frustrating for those that make the effort to be on time and ready to go.

Honestly even if you don't play outside raiding it takes 10 mins to log on, get repaired, get your coins and log out near the BRF raid entrance and something you should perhaps be doing on a Wednesday if you can't be sure of getting online until the last moment on a Thursday.

Good stuff tonight, 3 bosses dead in heroic in our usual haphazard fashion! Trains to the face on Sunday.

Whoever is raidleading, I strongly recommend downloading Tho'gar assist and Tho'gar helper addons, will do a raid warning to show which train is next. Can configure it so it shows the same markers that you're using in the raid. :)

A night normal and night heroic this week would give us a fair bit of loot (665/680) and would probably mean little head banging after a night on Operator

Personally I'd love normal just for chance at tier (Operator, Flambender, Kromog) and it would be nice to kill those on Normal for runes etc which we aren't likely to kill on heroic :)

We should possibly go back and try Imp Hc again at somepoint too (although while some of us have geared up more than previous attempts, we've got some newer peeps we might need to sit out for that for now)

OK I think a good plan for this week will be to clear normal then, it will give us a chance to see some new stuff and get a bit more gear, if we have any extra time that can be used to polish off some heroic bosses. After this week the focus will be mainly on heroics.

If we want to clear this on normal then we need as much time as possible if people turn up at 20:40 then they won't get in until the first boss we go to is dead and will miss out on that loot chance, if that doesn't encourage to people to be on time then the week after people that are late (without having given previous notice) will have lower loot priority for the entire raid and I will use master looter to enforce it.

Also being on time means getting to outside the instance by 20:30 not logging on at 20:30 hoping the other schmucks will summon you.

All this being said the people that read the forums tend to be the ones that are on time and are ready to go.

Yey we raided on time! Thanks all for making the effort, it allowed us to get 7 down and a almost 8 in one evening which is excellent, as such try and have a read up on maidens and blackhand.

One slight concern I have is loot distribution, at least one person nabbed something they shouldn't have and because it was a tier token that they used straight away they couldn't pass it over to who was due the drop. As such would people prefer us to start using master looter?

I do have a roll tracking addon that I installed after my one attempt to do it without one in HM. The only issue with this system (apart from winding me up :P) is the use of coins as it can take some time to distribute loot and so people might need to coin earlier than they would normally to avoid the timer running out.

Good work on smashing the naughty normal people in the face! Just clarifying but when I can't make it I don't sign up...but I am aware this feature isn't really used any more with flexi raids, is there a way of signing down for a raid?

And also it seems a shame that there are evil ninjas but if that is the case master looter is a sensible option, just a bit more hastle for John...

Just put a note on here mate if you can't make it, the flex thing makes the sign up process fairly pointless.

As an aside I miss the structure and the environment of 10 man raiding, the everything flexi system is nice that we can bring everyone along but it doesn't feel the same and if I'm honest I don't enjoy it as much.

Edit: Edited that last line 6 times because I can't english.

Edit 2: I'm not saying I don't enjoy the current raiding just the 10 man stuff was, for me, a better way of doing things.

Yes I really enjoyed last night. 3 different varied encounters, 2 of which we got down without much fuss.

Black hand attempts were genre rally hilarious though. Simple positioning shouldn't be that funny...

Heroics tonight, once we have done the "easy" 3 not sure if we should go back to smashing our face into Operator or look at Flamebender which is supposedly easier but there again she burnt us all to death on normal this week, bar the hunters who finished us off.

On Sunday I would really like to go and kill off the last two in High Maul before doing anything else.

K the guild bank is pretty restocked with pots/flasks - thanks to everyone who sent stuff/put in gbank.

Everything is good, but the ones needed for Int/Str stuff which we're always short on as so many use them is Talador Orchid and Nagrand Arrowbloom.