5th Generation Muk Raiding Topic - Muklords of Draenor

Nimmel

Oki doki. Been doing some reading and harassing other players to try and improve last night. Only things I can see beyond not mucking up'

I know I got caught by not moving from a construct that spawned by me, but hadn't "targetted" me - forgetting that it could do that an instant-gib me. There was no "get away little girl" DMB warning and I wasn't paying attention. (That might just be a me problem though :P)

Other wise everyone seems to agree adds, adds, adds. Big add, small adds, Just adds. Both ranged and melee - if you're on the boss and there's an add up, you're doing it wrong. It's more important to make sure everyone's alive for longer (which will make a bigger overall contribution) that to eek out some extra damage on boss in the short term. Even if you have to move and stop dpsing anything to get to adds, still the thing to do.

• 2 weeks later...

GearLevels1.png

I can't recall who was asking at the end - but basically it's a toss up whether to go early heroic or stay where we are - they all broadly drop similar ilevel stuff cus of the way the ilevel throughout raids are staggered. It's not like BRF were going Heroic was an easy choice cus of the step up.

Assuming we kill everything again it's basically a choice to spend time on Manorath progress to kill for 705 loot, or Reaver Progress of 705 loot. (Manorath would give us more "farm" kills for loot than Reaver as well).

There's no right/wrong answer and it's a tricky call cus of how they've done the ilevels.

Looking at other guilds progress I expect it will play out that for the next few weeks, dependent on what manaroth is like, that we will use the skip to clear up to Archimonde then look to clear the first 4 in heroic, once we feel we are done with the normal bosses loot wise concentrate on heroic to push to 8+ bosses then look to do Archimonde on normal. Even doing this we may have to pug for Archimonde because as I understand it the difference between a 10 man group and a 20+ man group is night and day.

Balancing when to switch will be hard, I suggest trying to get most of the raid 2 piece would be ideal although some will miss out but then they should really have first dibs on the heroic bitd as way of consultation.

Of course this all depends on getting good amount of raid time out of our 2 nights by avoiding late starts.

• 2 weeks later...
Current post on EU Draenor forums. If you have responded to this post, please include your character link in this thread.

Muk is a raiding guild who are looking for new members (12/13 NM, 5/13 HC). We currently raid twice a week from 8.30pm - 11.30pm UK time (9.30pm-12.30am server). After raiding together for 8 years, and with an average age of around 30, we prioritize a relaxed and jovial atmosphere over progression. We're looking to accept mature and capable individuals to add to our roster.
The right person for our guild will be over 18, available both Thursday and Sunday nights, willing to jump on Skype with the rest of the team and happy to occasionally facepalm at our ability to find new and interesting ways to wipe. You should be geared enough to jump into heroics. If you prefer to tank or heal, you should be flexible and willing to switch to DPS for the occasional fight or raiding week as the makeup of the team requires.
If you're interested in joining us, please make a post on the following thread on the rllmuk forums including your character name and armory link. After a quick sanity check on your character we'll PM you with further details.