5th Generation Muk Raiding Topic - Muklords of Draenor

Nimmel

Blackrock Foundry

• General
    • The health and damage scaling of aspects of several encounters on Normal and Heroic difficulties have been adjusted to make them less punishing for smaller raid groups, to account for reduced availability of external cooldowns and the larger relative portion of the group that must deal with certain mechanics. Overall, these changes should make the encounters easier for groups with closer to 10 raiders, while having little noticeable effect for groups with closer to 30 players.
    • Kromog
      • Stone Breath now deals up to 20% less damage on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
    • The Blast Furnace
      • Foreman Feldspar, Security Guards, Bellows Operators, Firecallers, and Engineers now have up to 15% less health on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
    • Blackhand
      • The damage over time dealt by the Impaled effect has been reduced by up to 30% on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
      • Blackhand now has up to 10% less health on Normal and Heroic difficulties.

Sounds helpful

We only did one night last week - should we think about extending and doing Flamebender/Kromag and then some serious time on Furnace (and hopefully Blackhand)?

I know we've got no Lib this week - not sure about the other healers.

What ilvl do I need to be at to raid with you lot then? I really want to disengage on Hexx as much as possible before futility dying in a pool of terrible dps.

I'd say a bare minimum for heroic is 660ish, which is just about achievable with BRF LFR + world bosses. Although we could can probably take you along for some of the easier stuff before then, will have a chat with the "management" and I'm sure we can sort something out. :)

Bring lots of pots for tonight, our gear is higher than when I last did this fight but the elementalist dps window is very reminiscent of spine of deathwing. Any on use trinkets are also very useful for burst damage. There's no reason dps players shouldn't be using two pots anyway but especially in this fight!

It's been massively nerfed. So has Blackhand.

If you are short on players tonight give me a shout (694 tank/dps). I've cleared heroic for the week but we're struggling to amass a consistent 20 man roster on Earthen Ring for Mythic. We need about 5/6 more guys who aren't terrible; which on ER is a challenge.

This leaves me with bog all to do for 6 nights/week.

Yeah I think tonight was looking light - we could save furnace lock out for sunday?

We could ALT-HM if wanting to try something? Or I could bring the Monk tank if we want to try stuff. He's not terrible