rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
gospvg

Closed - PS4 - Normal Raid - Complete.

I've had three attempts now at completing the normal raid but always end up running past 12am & then call it a night for Zzzzzz.
Also after my failed attempt to show up for my own organised raid last week I'm trying again.

Thursday 8pm PS4
PSN id in brackets

gospvg (gospvg) - Lvl 29 Titan
Hakk (Hakk2014) - Lvl 27 Warlock
Cuebal1977 (Cuebal1977) - Lvl 29 Hunter
BobbyInternet (GongStation)
Lucky Jim (frogwont) - Lvl 29 Hunter

GorfKing (mikedracula)

Thanks to Weavus for jumping in last minute to finish off Atheon.

• Upvote 1

I can make this might have a mate up for it too.

Cuebal1977 Lvl 29 Hunter

Excellent check with your friend to confirm, thanks

well that ended in shards and chatter white. Roll on the hard raid later in the week.

Thanks to weavus ive got a save at the oracles, we'll get a group going over the weekend after 10pm.

Guys - I was asked to join a raid team tonight, and did, to completion. So if someone else wants my spot tomorrow night I'd be happy with that, as obviously I don't need to do the raid again (not that I got any non-duplicate drops AGAIN GOD DAMN IT). But if no-one else wants a place and that makes you short a member I'm more than happy to take part anyway. I'll make sure I'm online in any case and I'll assume I'm in unless you post to the contrary.

Guys - I was asked to join a raid team tonight, and did, to completion. So if someone else wants my spot tomorrow night I'd be happy with that, as obviously I don't need to do the raid again (not that I got any non-duplicate drops AGAIN GOD DAMN IT). But if no-one else wants a place and that makes you short a member I'm more than happy to take part anyway. I'll make sure I'm online in any case and I'll assume I'm in unless you post to the contrary.

Can you not open any of the chests on a second run through?

You can open them, but not even a shard pops out if you've already opened them at the same level earlier in the week. (Though the one just after the Templar can give you a Spirit Bloom.) Like I say, I'm still happy to do it if you're short.

You can open them, but not even a shard pops out. (Though the one just after the Templar can give you a Spirit Bloom.) Like I say, I'm still happy to do it if you're short.

That is annoying I was thinking of doing another raid on Sunday but I won't bother if there is no loot. I'll play Wolfenstein instead.

I'll take you off the list at least you can go play something else.

Ok, but I'm still fine to do it if you need another player - I'll be on Destiny anyway and it's not as if the raid is a chore that we only do in order to bag armour and new weapons. Right guys? GUYS?

But yeah, that's why they have a weekly reset every Tuesday: it's the loot counter that gets reset.

I've reached the point in the game where I now do not turn it on every day. Tuesday to do the weekly, Thursday for Raid & over the weekend at some point to check what Xur has to sell.

Yeah, sorry we didn't quite manage to pop Atheon but we were very close a few times at the end, and more importantly the 'technique' was being got down more or less pat. The last few goes were unsuccessful more down to a bit of randomness and luck than anything else (and that occasion that Time's Fucking Vengeance disappeared, along with the shield, for no reason - that was a perfect run!), so with a few more tries I'm sure he would have fallen. It's always like that the first time you crack a raid, or more or less crack it. You'll pop him next time.

If you want me in again I'm happy to do so, but it depends when. Friday night I can probably do. Not at all sure about Saturday. Sunday I'd be ok from about 9. Full social diary, eh?

Obviously I don't need to do it, so if you get others in and/or want to do it another night, that's fine by me.

• Upvote 3

Yes thanks to Gong for getting us through the maze & Mike for trying to get us to all work together.

If anyone needs any help on the jumping bit I'm an expert now :)

• Upvote 2

Just wanted to add my thanks to all - had a really great time. I hope I can make the next instalment, whenever you go for.

Oh and gos, thank you so much for the jumping bit! I was last down last time I tried (which happened to be my first attempt) - the pressure is enormous:-)

• Upvote 1