Closed - PS4 - Nightfall Strike 8pm

Thanks for your help last night Weavus. Sorry about the lack of mic, you caught me a little by surprise!

No problem, much rather do anything in Destiny with other people as I'm getting bored of it solo so always look for anyone doing stuff.

You can come in charging and save our asses :)

Just sent you a friend request Weavus.

Or turn up just in time to get the reward :twisted:

I was playing my alt last night doing a tiger strike and the other random (lvl 28) went under the patio and wanted to cheese the boss. I just solo'd him in the middle. I don't think the other guy managed to fire more than a couple of shots at him.

Nightfall I can understand the need to cheese with the wipe to orbit and 1 hit melee kills but a level 24 strike? He even died twice trying to get into the hiding place :facepalm:

• Upvote 2

I was playing my alt last night doing a tiger strike and the other random (lvl 28) went under the patio and wanted to cheese the boss. I just solo'd him in the middle. I don't think the other guy managed to fire more than a couple of shots at him.

Nightfall I can understand the need to cheese with the wipe to orbit and 1 hit melee kills but a level 24 strike? He even died twice trying to get into the hiding place :facepalm:

Agree pointless to do it on lvl 24 strike but on the nightfall this evening I will be cowering in the back.

I feel we owe you an apology Weavus. Punkmoon jumped into the fireteam with us & we tried but failed on the nightfall.

We then switched to the weekly strike & Stebbo/Punk bailed leaving me to deal with the Archon Priest. Thankfully Suedenim came into help & finish off the Priest.

We then attempted the nightfall again with Marmite and after two attempts managed to grind it down.

I got a nice haul of 18 strange coins from both strikes & the 2 ascendant energy I needed to max upgrade my Suros.

No worries, did the nightfall with some of the raid guys. It was funny though as I was just about to click join fireteam when it greyed out and Punkmoon joined you. Was faffing about too long deciding what to wear :)

• Upvote 1

Yes, sorry about jumping in ahead of you like that. I've only just caught up on this thread and I did offer to leave when I heard you were due to join. I think the desire to get the Nightfall done in the brief window before the raid started at 9pm meant I was asked to stay. Anyway, we failed dismally so think yourself lucky!