The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3DS

Broker

I've just started playing this on the wii virtual console... I got to the first dungeon on the GameCube before life got in the way! So excited to finally play this. Have been devouring old threads on here, including reading a post from myself 10 years ago asking how the save system works :D

I'd just like to announce that I'm going into this totally blind. I know it exists, I know it has something to do with time travel, and quite possibly a mask of some sort. But I've never played it, seen anyone play it, or watched any videos of it. And I'm so fucking excited about that.

I envy you.

Make sure you savour it, as they don't make them like this anymore, though I wish they would.

This sounds pretty great...

UK New 3DS Ambassadors get offer for free Skull Kid figurine

Feb 05, 2015 by RawmeatCowboy | Comments: 0 | Show/Hide

- Club Nintendo offering a free Skull Kid figurine with applicable pre-orders and purchases

- buy Majora's Mask 3D to have the chance to receive the figurine

- if you've pre-ordered the game or an applicable bundle from the Official Nintendo Store, the figurine will come with that order or within a few days of that arriv

- if you haven't pre-ordered, you can still buy it from the official store before Feb. 28th

- if you've pre-ordered, but plan to buy it from another UK retailer, you can still claim a figurine by registering the game on Club Nintendo by Feb. 28th

Going by that, i should get one because i pre ordered the special bundle game from the nintendo site.

edit:

Actually i think this is incorrect and it's only ambassador pre orders for the new 3ds that get the figure. shame.

It's out this week!

Sitting on a cool 90 at metacritic http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/the-legend-of-zelda-majoras-mask-3d

http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/3ds/legend_of_zelda_majoras_mask_3d

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D is a magnificent remastering of one of the finest Legend of Zelda games to date. The visual overhaul, the streamlined features and other improvements make this version an even more enjoyable and accessible experience than the original N64 release. Minor flaws seem insignificant as the superb concoction of timeless game design truly shines: the unique gameplay ideas, the dark and haunting theme and a cleverly crafted game world aspects that made the original so great enable this updated version to provide a near flawless experience.

It's strange, perhaps, that a game in which the main premise revolves around repeatedly travelling back in time was so ahead of its time. In its enhanced form, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D defies its age and manages to stands shoulder-to-shoulder with the very best games on 3DS. Quite simply put, it's a masterpiece that every 3DS owner should play.

Ooh blimey - I managed to nab one of the limited Majora's Mask New 3DS XL's from Nintendo and I've just had a text from The Hut saying it will be delivered tomorrow. Can it be true? Has anyone used them before? Is it wrong for a 41 year-old man to be this excited?

Bah, mine ( from Nintendo) is still saying awaiting stock pick, the Amazon.uk and Amazon.fr ones are still "awaiting dispatch" have all bases loaded and definitely will be getting one of them, just depends which one ships first to decide which ones I cancel :P