Halo

Disney Buy 20th Century Fox! Was: Marvel announces Phase 3 slate

2 hours ago, deerokus said:

I'm starting to get tired of seeing the UK (read: London or occasionally Edinburgh) in what feels like almost every single blockbuster that comes out.

It's time for an MCU film set in Pontypridd.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, PopeSmokesDope said:

It could be Jake.... dunno... will look at the shots when I get back to my hotel room and get them off the camera 

D8394CAD-0DCA-44A0-B924-8D91A8E6E916.jpeg

that's @kerraig UK!

• Upvote 5

17 hours ago, TehStu said:

It's time for an MCU film set in Pontypridd.

Can watch overweight drunk women beating superheroes with white stiletto heels while their skirts slide up round their midrif exposing their far to small thongs. 

• Upvote 1

https://pursuenews.com/spider-man-homecoming-sequel-production-start-date-filming-locations-revealed/

The working title “BOSCO” once again seems to be a reference to Seinfeld. For those unaware, Bosco is a chocolate syrup brand that was introduced in 1928. In season 7 of Seinfeld, the 7th episode titled “The Secret Code” is all about George Costanza’s ATM code which is Bosco.

[edit]

what he said

I just tried streaming Absolute 90s (don't start...) for the first time, and, having given them some info to apparently give me fewer but tailored ads, was shown a video plug for a lovely Iron Man themed Galaxy S6 phone (discontinued 2016).  Apparently Avengers: Age of Ultron is "Now Playing", get yourselves down the cinema ASAP! :D 

Variety reports that Kevin Feige is taking "a hands-on role" on a number of TV miniseries - shorter than the Netflix ones - for Disney's new streaming service, starring at least two actors from the MCU. I've removed their character names in case they're spoilers for their fates in Avengers 4:

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/[CHARACTER] and [CHARACTER] -tv-series-marvel-disney-streaming-service-1202947551/

The entertainment giant is in early development on an ambitious plan for a number of limited series centered on popular characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. These series will likely include shows centered on [********] and [(null)], along with other beloved superheroes who have yet to appear in their own standalone movies.

On 19/09/2018 at 20:23, Alex W. said:

One of those is definitely a spoiler, thanks for flagging it. It hadn't occurred to me what that implied when I saw the news earlier...

This is comics - well  movies/TV shows based on comics anyway - no one seriously thinks

Loki is staying dead

do they?

Spoiler

I've always assumed that something will be different between the Gauntlet and non-Gauntlet deaths. Unwinding the Gauntlet deaths is just the natural consequence of the story, unwinding every death that happened in that movie is going to seem like a massive, Star Trek Voyager-grade slap of the reset button.

57 minutes ago, dreamylittledream said:

This is comics - well  movies/TV shows based on comics anyway - no one seriously thinks

Reveal hidden contents

Loki is staying dead

do they?

I reckon 

Spoiler

We'll see a different Loki come back. Reincarnated, reborn, something like that where he can be recast and rejigged. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kensei said:

I reckon 

Hide contents

We'll see a different Loki come back. Reincarnated, reborn, something like that where he can be recast and rejigged. 

I'm going for the Multiverse angle.

1 hour ago, RubberJohnny said:

Yeah, I reckon prequel too - it fits with what the comics have done, and being more conflicted is a more obvious fit for a character arc than outright, if entertaining, villainy

Good scope with the bifrost to fly around different planets and stuff each week too.

On 19/09/2018 at 20:23, Alex W. said:

One of those is definitely a spoiler, thanks for flagging it. It hadn't occurred to me what that implied when I saw the news earlier...

Serious question:

Does anybody actually think any of the characters in Infinity War will stay dead?

Does anybody actually give a fuck as a result? Marvel are going to keep making shiny, explodey CGI blockbusters regardless which of these characters live or die, they're all interchangeable, disposable, and largely the same, and no consequence is permanent, so... who gives a crap about plot spoilers in the MCU?

Just me? Ok.

• Downvote 2