IGNORED

Return of the Obra Dinn

TheSlugFormerlyKnownAsNap

On 25/03/2022 at 15:11, Bushtopher said:

I’ve just had a look and it turns out I got it from Fangamer - same place I got the Obra Dinn book. Hadn’t made the conndd we cation previously. Should probably avoid browsing that site further in case I see other stuff I want to buy. 

Link: https://www.fangamer.com/products/laudate-solis?

Argh I love that print and have wanted it for years but always forget to get it. Bought! 

• 2 weeks later...

I started this again recently as I had completely forgotten what was going on when I last played it. I have no idea what’s going on, but I’ve somehow locked in my first three fates. This is so cleverly put together, I feel so thick playing it. I’d be the worst detective. 

10 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

I started this again recently as I had completely forgotten what was going on when I last played it.

I saw this game as a one-shot deal the first time I played it, like once you’ve finished it you can never play it again, but after a short while I forgot almost everything about it, and was able to go through the game for a second time. Looking forward to another play through soon!

22 hours ago, shirubagan said:

Six fates correctly determined, even less of a clue as to what I was doing or what's going on. This is nuts.

I got myself in a muddle early on too so restarted. It’ll click with you soon enough.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...