The Apprentice 2014 - BBC1 Wednesday 9pm

gospvg

The prick singing songs on the coach, and then he has the nerve to ask for tips at the end of tour. Whattacunt. Surely they should have been made to refund, or partially refund, the customers for cutting short the tour at the 2nd location. And for being shit.

The whole coach trip with James' team was awful. So bad I found it really hard to watch. Usually it's funny but for some reason whenever it comes to a task he is involved with the whole thing becomes embarrassing.

As for Jemma going yes she was pretty much a waste of space and hardly got involved in this task or any of the others but she wasn't the reason they lost the task. That was simply down to pricing and that was the PM's responsibility, and he should have gone.

James is like the CBBC version of Dapper Laughs. Daniel looks like a hungover snooker player.

This series is a bit weird, in that they seem to be jettisoning the freaks at the earliest opportunity – there’s only James and Daniel left. Hopefully, this won’t mean it gets a bit boring towards the end – painful as it is to see people like Steven and that scary blonde woman in the programme, it runs the risk of being a bit staid if they’re all like that competent Aussie guy with the monotone voice.

Just caught up with the latest episode. I was watching it on my phone with headphones. At two points I cringed to the point of having to take them off so I couldn't hear what was happening. The first time was James singing on the bus, it reminded me of a coach trip when I was 19 from the airport to hotel in Playa De Las Americas on my first girly holiday with the reps trying to sell booze cruises. The second time was the tour Gemma gave, it was really uncomfortable. Those sandwiches for the £99.50 tour lunch were disgusting and I am surprised that they weren't called out on how despicable they were. Nor the fact that the losing team didn't even deliver what they sold. I know the task is all about profit, but surely the "product quality" should have been a talking point at least?

This series is a bit weird, in that they seem to be jettisoning the freaks at the earliest opportunity – there’s only James and Daniel left. Hopefully, this won’t mean it gets a bit boring towards the end – painful as it is to see people like Steven and that scary blonde woman in the programme, it runs the risk of being a bit staid if they’re all like that competent Aussie guy with the monotone voice.

See, I actually think Mark is great, because he's the most honest person I think we've seen in any series and that's unheard of; we're used to seeing everybody backstab everybody else so for him to lay into Dan both in the boardroom then back at the house was quite refreshing.

We are losing some of the characters though; the hope is that Dan might go postal at some point.

Indeed, the major problem in the series is the quiet ones getting sidelined for those who shout the loudest and for him to come out and take Daniel to task for taking credit for others work is a major plus point in his favour.

So he'll get fired next week probably.

James is a total dick, when he gets fired i really want sugarlumps to draw it out. In fact with this years crop i would be happier if this was less about "business tasks" (a.k.a. selling cheap nasty shit) and more about lord sugar putting these people in some kind of Fritzl dungeon and torturing them to break down their egos.