The Apprentice 2014 - BBC1 Wednesday 9pm

gospvg

So the girls want disco light-up, temperature controlled jacket with USB charging socket.

Jesus Christ.

Even the designer is like "why not put a kettle and a microwave in there as well?"...and they ignore him

Edit - Wait? It's now Solar powered too?!?!

For a bunch of self proclaimed business geniuses they sure are a dumb bunch of fuckers. That was a total car crash from both teams.

Glad to see the Glaswegian lad go as he came across as beyond useless. His only skills seem to be growling and blaming others for everything.

Loved the girls can't we hide the solar panels under the cloth comment! Where do they find these people? Although I doubt anyone will ever beat the "do the French like their children" comment for a master class in fuckwittery.

Literally 7 seconds in and I want every single one of these cunts to die in a fire.

Looks like it could be the best series yet.

Edit - Shit sorry, didn't see the other thread, please delete.

Ha, I probably lasted not much longer than you! Having now watched both episodes back-to-back, only Mark Wright has impressed - seems very measured in his speech, doesn't shout, seems to have a clue. Everybody else has been shocking (and Sarah - "Let's all make ourselves look pretty for the men! Clever me!" was embarrassing.)

Scott just looks permanently angry! I genuinely hate him - sulking because they didn't like his idea, pathetic. Glad Robert went in episode 2 as well; from the moment in the first clip of him without socks when attending a business meeting, he should have gone then.

So hilarious this year, what a bunch of dumb cunts. Sarah needs to go next- that flamboyant Canadian prick should stay for entertainment value alone.

Beach Dreams seems the better product, but Jesus Christ they're selling them for so little.

Selling them to get rid, at different prices to people on the other side of the table. If they lose Karen's going to murder them.