Daredevil - TV Series

Spleen

I was considering watching the film in the next few weeks as a build up. I still can't make my mind up if that's a good idea or not.

I wasn't entirely sold on Foggy on first look, but will wait until I've seen some episodes. As you say Tofu, he's at the heart of the Daredevil/Matt Murdock story.

• 3 weeks later...

marve_pds_007_h.jpg?w=635&h=423

Marvel’s Daredevil

April 10, Netflix

I know it’s still early in the year, but I’m calling it now: The most beautifully choreographed fight scenes of 2015 will be on Netflix, courtesy of Marvel’s Daredevil. We’ve seen the first four episodes, and this show is like no other comic book adaption on the small screen yet. The beauty of Netflix is the freedom it allows—Daredevil gets as dark as the source material requires. It’s so dark, it’s almost a better Batman show than Gotham, and that show actually has Batman in it. If nothing else, Daredevil will rule the comic book TV landscape for years to come.

Looks great and looks to at least have a back story as to why hes so good at fighting and moving. One thing that bugged me the most in the movie was how he could be like he was just because of heightened senses. You do learn how to move and fight like that because you can hear better.

I genuinely can't remember the last time I was this excited about a TV show. I've loved Daredevil for years and when this was announced as straight to Netflix I thought they'd hung him out to dry. But this looks absolutely fucking spot on.

That's a pretty good trailer. Some nice stuff in there for fans that wouldn't necessarily mean much to the casual observer, but hopefully enough to get the uninformed interested as well. Though just the Marvel name is probably enough to get a few people on board these days. I hope it does well, anyway, especially if it as good as that write-up suggests.

I've loved Daredevil since I read the brilliant Bendis run a decade or so ago (and in general he's had an incredible amount of good stuff written about him compared to most characters, especially ones you wouldn't call A-list), so I can't wait for this. Bearing in mind I'm also a fan of Iron Fist, I'm hoping the Netflix route pans out well, for both of them individually and then for the Defenders as a whole.

I've loved Daredevil since I read the brilliant Bendis run a decade or so ago (and in general he's had an incredible amount of good stuff written about him compared to most characters, especially ones you wouldn't call A-list), so I can't wait for this. Bearing in mind I'm also a fan of Iron Fist, I'm hoping the Netflix route pans out well, for both of them individually and then for the Defenders as a whole.

Agreed on both those points. Anyone in particular you'd like to see Danny Rand?