rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Wincho

1v1 League - S34 Premiership Dressing Room

What is FTL

FIFA Transfer League. We all get a squad based on our ability with the best players getting shite teams and the shite players getting the best teams. We have transfer windows at the start and middle of the season to trade players with each other and can also purchase players from most of the other squads that don't get picked up by a manager.

The shit part is having to play the actual matches but the transfer dealing side of things is for me one of the best things there has ever been in this Football League.

FIFA Transfer League. We all get a squad based on our ability with the best players getting shite teams and the shite players getting the best teams. We have transfer windows at the start and middle of the season to trade players with each other and can also purchase players from most of the other squads that don't get picked up by a manager.

The shit part is having to play the actual matches but the transfer dealing side of things is for me one of the best things there has ever been in this Football League.

I would definitely be in for this, I like the idea of trading/buying players, which is why I play Football Manager quite a lot

Jamin 2-2 Steely

Steely 2-2 Jamin

Jamin down to 9 men in the first game by the 40 minute mark but I squandered many a chance! Game 2 belonged to Jamin, didnt equalize until the 80 minute mark but didnt get near the goal after that.

• Upvote 1

Aye Jamin wins it on goal difference, its the second time Ive lost the Prem league on goal difference!

Well played Jamin man! Your defo getting Brentford in the FTL ya bastard!

• Upvote 1

Bloody tense games mate, well played.

First game was a disgrace, bloody corrupt refs sent off Skrtel & Enrique. Mignolet made a horrific mistake for Steelys first goal & then had a blinder in the 2nd half!

Game two was proper tight & I threw away a 2-0 lead but rode it out.

Bad luck man properly unlucky, particularly game one when you just couldn't grab that winner despite pulling my makeshift defence all over the place.

Indeed! A reputation as rllmuks biggest bottler doesnt just appear overnight, Ive worked hard at this claim for years!

Its ok though, next season yeah... That is my season!

Steel was unlucky, he probably deserved it overall in truth cos I struggled awfully at the beginning of the season with formation and personnel tinkering, and I really rode my luck in 2/3 games. I'm half tempted to sign up again for next season but match arranging will be a problem I reckons. Hmm.

At the other end I'm guessing pomps is relegated, unless he can play his match vs johnno? Madness to even consider pompey a relegation candidate back in the golden era of Season 20 or so.

Nah the league doesn't lie after 18 matches. You're allowed to celebrate Jamin.

I finished over a month ago and with such a long break I may sign back up also. The baby is sleeping all night so time really isn't a problem any more.

I'll see how FTL goes first.

Aye Jamin deserved champ, its those point I dropped against nubs like Baring and Sean! I saw my fair share of luck this season too. Its that final chance in game 1 that will haunt me! Where I passed it across the box but scuffed the finish!