rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
McSpeed

rllmuk DRIVECLUB Clubs & Racing Official Thread

Just got a message from FiveFootNinja, in which he told me he and the guys who showed dominant racing skills at Evolution Studios last night set up their own club: rllmuk EVO.

This kicks off the organic forming of rllmuk clubs in Driveclub, which I reckon is the best sort of club forming :) If you would like to be in a club with forumites, just give a shout in this thread and I'm sure you'll attract some players here. A club can consist of 2 up to 6 people and mostly exists to collect Fame points together (for example by beating challenges), unlocking cars in the process.

(For now, I will be in the GamerNL club for work purposes, but I may switch to a rllmuk club soon.)

Please note: for direct multiplayer racing action you DON'T HAVE TO BE IN A CLUB. We'll make sure to host plenty of races over time and just have as many people from the forum join in whenever we can :)

Furthermore, the first post of this thread will be dedicated to listing names and PSN usernames of forumites playing this game. Please state whether you're playing the Full Game (either a disc copy of the PS Plus Upgrade Edition), or the base PS Plus version!

Kriess G / KR1355G / Full version (Digital upgrade pre-ordered)

I'd really like to be a in a club please :) I really enjoy the camaraderie & banter of 'squading up' (Yea I play a lot of Battlefield).

Not got a PS4 yet to play it but Wayne who was there Saturday night would like to join the club? his ID is ivonb1991n

Does he just search for the club name 'rllmuk evo' or does he need an invite?

Cheers

I think Trigg has started up another club so there is a slot available in the Evo one. I've added him on PSN now and once he's accepted it I can ping him over a club invite.

You should have one waiting for you once you get your PS4 sorted too. :)

EDIT: I've managed to find him directly in the game so he should have my friend request and a club invite ready to go.

Played a lot on my own tonight (story of my life eah). No matter what couldn't connect to create/join/view clubs etc. So leaving it as just a simple driving game again A.I.....I could see this game wearing thin very quickly