rllmuk

Everybody's Golf - Sign up in the first post.

Would all of you folks mind filling this form in, please? It's to help organise tournaments, once I know more I'll create a separate tournament thread in online.

https://goo.gl/forms/IaIAnuLPbqKUQ5I02

For the sake of getting things moving, I'll give a deadline of Sunday 11th September. Whatever responses I have after that we'll go with, at least initially or until a major patch arrives.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, smithstock said:

Would all of you folks mind filling this form in, please? It's to help organise tournaments, once I know more I'll create a separate tournament thread in online.

For the sake of getting things moving, I'll give a deadline of Sunday 11th September. Whatever responses I have after that we'll go with, at least initially or until a major patch arrives.

Done . 

Filled out the form @smithstock - I'm GMT +3 (4 when the clocks go back) so will try and fit in where I can.

Hope to squeeze in a few hours tomorrow; you guys are so damn good, it's really impressive! Fair play all, adds a little spice to the game knowing there's a community leaderboard :)

12 hours ago, Camel said:

Just thought - I was supposed to get some DLC when I ordered this from shopto.  Did anybody here buy from shopto and did you get yours?

Login to your account on shopto , gonto your orders , click on the order then click on redeem code 

• Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, meatbin said:

I'm pretty sure I'm only going to be playing this single player & local multiplayer.

Do I need to bother with all the coins and pick-ups in this case?  

I'm playing online and still haven't bothered with custom clubs yet. You definitely don't need to bother with all that offline.

PS. Everybody's Fishing.

DJIZQArXcAEjde2.jpg

The only scores that truly matter are the size of your salmon.

• Upvote 1

Finally got in a good few hours with this today, grinding my way up to rank 3. It's somewhat slow, especially when only 9 holes (18 with the mirrored option) are available, but the mechanics are so enjoyable that the grind never really feels as such for too long.

Managed -9 from the long tees around Eagle City's full 18 with my last round. Long way from the upper end of scores on here, but can see where there would be plenty of opportunity to lower that score as club power increases further, and left a couple of makeable putts short.

Great game.

EDIT: -13 on Eagle City from the regular tees. Apologies if it has been mentioned previously, but for the spreadsheet do only Championship official tees qualify, or are long tee scores permitted?

Just wanted to have a quick round of golf before bed but no... I have to download 8gb before I can even boot up the game!

I hate console gaming so much. It's actually more of a hassle now than PC gaming. Why do they even bother selling discs any more?!

On 06/09/2017 at 21:15, smithstock said:

Just a reminder folks, I’d appreciate it if anyone who hasn’t filled in the survey does so by tomorrow evening.

Cheers!