What is this about? I've seen this name floating about. Also, Phil Fish should just stay off Twitter because he seems to get too emotional over comments from trolls. One minute he's making Fez 2, the next he's leaving the industry because someone tells him to fuck off.

The only purpose this thread can serve is to act as a beacon for rllmuk's misogynist moron contingent.

Alternatively, just delete it. The internet is shitty enough as it is.

We should use it to lure in idiots then ban them all. Like that bit in Superman 2 where he throws his logo at the evil Supermans and they fly off into space in a mirror, only it's a SeanR smilie and they have to come back under a fake identity. Like Superman.

I'd not heard anything about it until this thread, but from what I can gather: spineless man-child falls in love with and subsequently idolises hypocritical narcissist, is repeatedly cheated on and seemingly glutton for punishment but eventually airs dirty laundry via utterly tragic, obsessive, indulgent several thousand word rant dissecting their entire relationship in excruciating detail that could only possibly gain sympathy from fellow jilted 'nice guys'. Nobody comes out of it well, least of all him.

She sounds like a total dickhead but I don't think there's any excuse beyond petty, immature spite to have made the story public. The supposedly legitimising 'journalistic corruption' angle holds absolutely no water whatsoever, and as far as 'industry' scandals go this kind of shit happens all the time, in every walk of life.

Tbh it's better that way. I had to unfollow him as his sudden return to twitter followed by regular tweet floods of (admittedly well-intentioned) screaming rage was making my twitter feed a bit depressing.

Check the tropes v women thread if you want to know what it's about, but you will just feel like you have been dragged through a sewer.

I swear people have been desperate to find the next big scandal ever since the Doritosgate and Rab Florence leaving Eurogamer thing happened. They'll try and stir up any fucking shit for something they can get all righteous about. It's like someone becoming an arsonist so they can save people from a burning building and pretend they're the hero.

That video is awful. He just sounds bitter about something. Anything he 'may' be right about is totally eclipsed by how he puts his points across.

The lack of perspective is amazing though.

All his videos are like that. He'll take some issue and make it out to be the end of civilization. But they're strangely compelling, seeing the effort and energy he puts into his rants is really something. He will start out attemping to be balanced but end up really laying into whoever he's having a go at. He needs something better to worry about.

I am only 5:43 in and that video is repellant. Every minute seemingly he says something ridiculous.

Oh god why are gaming websites reporting on Racsim or sexism in games... I mean seirosuly they should ONLY report on games and their contents... I mean their contents might be sexist or racist but erm... no hang on I have a poiint here...

Oh God why did this flash based game on depression get on Greenlight? I mean (huh huh) you wouldnt get a game on chickenpox or Shingles would you... huh huh...

What a massive fucking bellend

EDIT - jeeze and now he's baselessly accusing someone else of "fucking their way to the top".

EDIT 2 - I'll stop with the edits soon.. but oh my god... The "zoe post blog" shows us who Zoe really is? No it doesnt you twat it shows us the skewed perspective of a wronged partner. I would wager it tells us very little about Zoe other than she is female.