Inbetweeners 2

elmo

Just seen it. It's brilliant. Really brilliant. I wasn't a massive fan of the first film. It was alright but didnt match the quality of the first two series.

This however really felt like the best work they have done. Consistently funny with three peak moments that had me belly laughing. Can't ask more than that.

I've seen the first film once. Never felt the need to watch it again. This however, I can't wait to see again.

Didn't expect it to be this good.

That's good to read. This didn't look too great from the clips I've seen.

Yeah I was fearing the worst from what I had seen but the bits they been showing seem to be the worst bits in the film. But I laughed from start to finish and thought it was a vast improvement over the first film.

They said they didn't want to show too many of the big laughs in the trailer, which is both brave and admirable in these Amazing Spider Man 2 days. As someone who wasn't too keen on the series (certainly towards the end) but quite liked thr first film I'm quite looking forward to this. It's also reviewing stupidly well from the looks of things.

How do you know Blake? I saw him in my gym once but didn't want to say anything while the was doing his curls.

Excited to see this!

We went to the same school and both support the same team so would go to games together.

Proper lols at this. The gross out stuff and the last 15 minutes are slightly weak but the test is top banter.

Slightly weak?! The last 15, ignoring the end credits scenes, are absolutely awful. Not funny, clearly massively rushed and very confused in tone. Looked like they ran out of cash and had to cobble something together or in the edit looked at the running time and decided to quickly end it and tack some stuff onto the end credits that were in the final script.

Rest of the film significantly funnier than the first film; THE scene at the water park was as funny as anything they've ever done and the 'slow-mo' bit was nicely observed in referencing other films for the laughs.

Overall, not great, but perfectly funny for what was essentially a good, long version of the TV show.

Saw it last night. Thought the last 20 mins or so was relatively poor, but up to that point was great. The waterpark. Oh my god.

I was nearly crying with laughter at that. So perfectly set up.

The ending is rather odd though. It seemed like the film just spluttered to a stop. Although simons reaction at the end was great. Still the waterpark bit was some of the best stuff they have ever done.

It was decent, I certainly laughed a fair amount but I always preferred them just chatting and there wasn't enough of the four of them together. Neither of the films are as good as the show but that's always gonna be the case.

Also the waterpark bit annoyed me because he'd clearly go under and wipe it off. Probably only moaning because I hate poo jokes though.

I watched both films almost back to back, and the second one is a big improvement. It feels more like a "proper" movie, whereas the first one just felt like three TV episodes jammed together.

Jay's monologue about his stay in Australia is amazing.

The one-pump orgasm. :lol:

Really enjoyed this! Definitely better than the first one.

Jay's monologue at the start was amazing - the way it was filmed - along with that script - fantastic!

The Waterpark scene - once it hits his face, reminded me of Saving Private Ryan - staggering around.

Plus the Dolphin scene was a wonderful setup.