EA Play was EA Access (PC, PS, Xbox) - Coming to GamePass

7 minutes ago, Ry said:

That video reminded me that EA access is coming to GPU.

Im still hoping we can get a Fight Night tournament/league going :)

Well up for that - that we never got another last gen is borderline criminal.

3 minutes ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Are there any other gems on EA Access worth looking at?

Looks like A Way Out is on there which I’ve been wanting to play along with Mass Effect Andromeda.

Titanfall 2, SW:BF 1&2 and Unravel 1&2 are on there. 

5 hours ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Are there any other gems on EA Access worth looking at?

Mirrors Edge Catalyst is a highly underrated gem of a first person platformer.

Just ignore the open world busywork and play the main campaign and the sidequests

Still looks fantastic even now

• gospvg changed the title to EA Play was EA Access - Coming to GamePass
15 hours ago, Shimmyhill said:

Utter lies!

Its by a country mile the best FPS this gen :wub:

Yes. I can't imagine anyone here hasn't played it by now, it's been reduced to the cost of a cheeseburger a bunch of times. But if it somehow passed you by, and you like good games, this game is a must 

A less obvious shout-out is Syndicate - the FPS game. Forget that it's called Syndicate and think about it as a Starbreeze game. The makers of Riddick and Darkness make a sci-fi shooter. It has the same physicality as those games, and the kind of creativity in weapon and abilities design that you'd expect from them. Same kind of storytelling too. It's the last proper first person Starbreeze game before most of those devs made Wolfenstein as MachineGames, and in gameplay terms it fits neatly between Darkness and Wolfenstein. It's backwards compatible in your Xbox and I really enjoyed it.

• gospvg changed the title to EA Play was EA Access (PC, PS, Xbox) - Coming to GamePass
5 hours ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

A less obvious shout-out is Syndicate - the FPS game. Forget that it's called Syndicate and think about it as a Starbreeze game. The makers of Riddick and Darkness make a sci-fi shooter. It has the same physicality as those games, and the kind of creativity in weapon and abilities design that you'd expect from them. Same kind of storytelling too. It's the last proper first person Starbreeze game before most of those devs made Wolfenstein as MachineGames, and in gameplay terms it fits neatly between Darkness and Wolfenstein. It's backwards compatible in your Xbox and I really enjoyed it.

I don't think Syndicate has been on EA Play, and is currently delisted anyhow.