IGNORED

EA Play was EA Access (PC, PS, Xbox) - Coming to GamePass

Cyhwuhx

I'm not sure it's such a good proposition on PC. There's no cheap yearly plan for a start, and while there's some good stuff in the vault it probably works out cheaper to just shop around for codes, if you haven't got them already. The 10% discount is even less appealing with that in mind, as you can usually get Origin games for a lot cheaper than the store price at launch.

Yeah, none of the sports games that consoles get are on there, plus PC has already had things like the Humble EA Bundle where you got all the Dead Spaces for whatever price you want, that promo they did to get people to install Origin where you could get Battlefield 3 for £1, and they're giving away the smaller, older games for free every month.

Like I own most of the games on there and didn't spend more than £6 on them.

Yeah, none of the sports games that consoles get are on there

Indeed. Of course, there are no PC versions of NHL, Madden, NBA Live or UFC to provide, but the sports games are a big part of the EA Access appeal.

It's over twice the price as well thanks to the absence of an annual sub - £47.88 compared to £19.99.

WARNING

---- EA ACCESS SUBSCRIPTIONS DO NOT STACK ----

WARNING

Radish kindly sold me his code which worked perfectly, except they don't stack so i'm now having to speak to Support to get the 8 months of my existing subscription re-added

They stacked for me back in December. I've got two years access on my bone. Did you add it through the xbox.com website or the console as I did the former

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah same here they're no longer worth paying for if you have a sub just waiting longer to move over. My son wanted UFC2 which I ended up paying for but it's already annoying me knowing by Xmas it'd likely have been free anyway.