rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Smoothy

Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015

Bad luck. How are you finding the app?

Very much improved from the version I had two years ago (I don't think they came up with one last year). I'm going to be using it every week for the whole season, so it's definitely worth the price.

Interesting opening week, currently at 50 points saved from disaster by Sterling and Sturridge. Annoyingly I did a last minute swap of Siggy out for Young as I didn't fancy Swansea against a Man U, that didn't work out well for me :)

Still have three Chelsea players to play but this hasn't been a good opening week for me. Took out Sterling and Clyne at the last minute (genuinely can't remember why I took Sterling out, idiot!) but the real disaster was somehow missing the news that Artur Boruc is now Second choice keeper at Southampton. Might be looking at an early wildcard.

Ah I love seeing all the reactionary transfers ^_^

Watch Sanchez and Eriksen rack up 15 points each and Sterling and Ramsey have quiet games now!

More likely that Ramsey and Sterling will get injured!

I just decided that Sanchez will take some time to get running and Ramsey/Sterling look well placed to get the man-o-match awards due to general high involvement (like Cesc).

I'm wondering whether to sub De Gea out for Krul this weekend. Utd have got Sunderland away, Newcastle have Villa away. Hmm...

I'm last in Rllmuk!

Caught in a trap?

In other news, I can exclusively reveal that I managed nearly 50 points and still played my wildcard (which surely makes me the craziest of all the people).

Terms of the deal (ie, whether or not I was drunk) have not been disclosed.

• Upvote 1

I also decided that I couldn't stay off the Siggy bus any longer, so swapped Johnson out for him. I burnt 8 points in the transfers after the first week but hopefully I won't be needing that level of change going forward.

I'm now looking like:

De Gea - Krul

Cahill - O'Shea - Flanagan - Bruce - Taylor

Fabregas - Sterling - Ramsey - Sigurdson - Sidwell

Costa - Rooney - Bojan

New look team. What I've ended up with post-wildcard is basically the original team I picked back in July, before I started tinkering. Plus Ki and Dzeko.

post-2222-0-91953900-1408547426.png

Well my last minute Bony for Giroud (4 point) transfer didn't pay off, and actually cost me 7 points :(

Glad I followed the popular choice for once and put Dier in though, that was a nice 14 :)

I know I should wait until later, but I've already made my two transfers, brought in Siggy and Courtois. I'm hoping Cech is earmarked for European matches.

I'm gonna make Ramsey and/or Fabregas captain and vice captain until the stats tell me otherwise.

Wildcards are tempting but I know I'll regret it later when we get one of those weeks where only ten teams play or something.

I put that kid from Tottenham into my defence this morning. Hopefully he's shit now.

Lots of WCs being used this week it seems whilst I'm sticking with Costa and Dzeko up front. Worried I'm on course for a big rankings slide, especially if Jovetic does well as he's been brought in by a ridiculous amount of people.

That it is! I was forced into some changes and have taken a -8 point hit. Captained Sigurdsson which looks a good choice but the rest of my team have done nothing. A very average week I think.