rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
neoELITE

League Two 2014 - 2015 & the Conference

Bury fan, well I follow them more as a second club, here. I live about ten minutes drive from the ground, should go more really. Got a bit of optimism this season, good to see Lowe back and hopefully Nardiello can improve on last season.

Guy I know who's been a proper diehard Shaker for 50 odd years is buzzing about Bolton away :D

Spent today working only to find out Barnet have opened with a 5 - 0 win away to Chester.

Pumped for the first home game of the season on Tuesday - the last stadium I was in Brasilia for France vs Nigeria, but sod it, loving the return of proper football.

Shite start. We had five corners in the first four minutes. Our keeper saved a penalty. We then allowed them to score. Cambridge, three points. I don't think their keeper did anything but take some goal kicks. Rubbish start - 1100 of us up there for very little.

I was expecting at least a point. Very disappointing result but perhaps one of those inevitably odds on defeats given circumstance.

That was a good result for Exeter.

Went to Wimbledon v Shrews on Saturday. They (Shrewsbury) looked marginally the better team, but considering the toss I have seen from us I think we should do a bit better this year. Pleasantly surprised to see Akifenwa looked more mobile than I feared, he did his share of tracking back, had a lot of good touches too. Absolute monster though!

I didn't realise Paul Tisdale named himself as a sub on Saturday. He's 41.

I hope he picks himself to start on Saturday.

Sickness bug by the sounds of it.

Very young and inexperienced team tonight in the cup but a decent effort against Bournemouth.

Sad to be missing the derby on Sat due to hols. Not sure we stand too much chance, though.

Gutted last night, a 97th minute soft penalty for Bolton took it to extra time and we had a mad 5 minutes. We played really well though and if we can keep it up in the league we should be there or there abouts. We could do with a win at Hartlepool on Saturday though, Luton away on Tuesday looks tough.

Luton Town away. Genuinely, the worst ground and area of the country I have ever had the displeasure to visit - and I've been away at Barnsley. A horror show of a ground, some unsavoury fans (some of the most racist I've ever seen/heard) and the kind of locale you'd expect to see in a next-gen remake of Condemned on the PS4.

I'll be glad not to go this season.

Luton Town away. Genuinely, the worst ground and area of the country I have ever had the displeasure to visit - and I've been away at Barnsley. A horror show of a ground, some unsavoury fans (some of the most racist I've ever seen/heard) and the kind of locale you'd expect to see in a next-gen remake of Condemned on the PS4.

A lovely review! AAA+

It's a poor division for local derbies in the north west this season, With so many clubs around here it's not usually bad but Accrington is my only definite away game this year. Might do Tranmere and York which are both towards the business and of the season.

3-0 win against Exeter. Pleased. It really should've been 5 at half time. 11,500 attendance today. Exeter were very good in the second half. We were clinical. I'm well happy. Great start to a week off work, on holiday now.

Cheer up Carlos.

1-0 home win for us against Nuneaton today. Should have scored more really as Nuneaton were well shit. So that's two wins and one loss so far and I'm pretty happy. Understandably patchy performances as new players are finding their feet and getting used to each other, but we look fairly solid at the back and new boy Louis Moult has been excellent up front.

Oh man Bristol Rovers :facepalm:

Carlos. You only brought 800.

There isn't much of a feel good factor around the club right now so not surprised!

My mate at work didn't take his two kids down with him as he was worried ably the kickoff time and Argyle fans attacking OAPs and kids again.

Sailed from Plymuff to Roscoff. Very nice.

Good start to the season for Pompey. Two wins and a draw means Andy Awford's unbeaten run goes on to 11 matches now. Looking to see if we can match our home form on the road and stay consistent this season. Looking good so far.

Whats wrong with Barnsley?

I thought it was fine when I went there a few seasons ago to watch Reading there.

Accrington Stanley have had some boots and fruit juice nicked, talk about kicking a team when they're down.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-28889986

It reminds me of the old joke about everything of value being stole from Manchester City's trophy room, police are looking for a man with a light blue carpet.

Plymouth at Gigg tomorrow after 3 away games on the bounce. Two of which we conceded an injury time equalizer in (and both of which had 6 minutes injury time, are we time wasting?). We lost our home opener against Cheltenham so hopefully we can put in a better shift tomorrow and cement ourselves near the top of the table.

Good luck at Gigg Lane. I'm up North at the moment - home tomorrow. Tempted to get the Mrs to drop me off to Bury while she goes to the Trafford Centre. I think we (Plymouth) have a good chance but if we set up to defend, we'll lose.

Good luck at Gigg Lane. I'm up North at the moment - home tomorrow. Tempted to get the Mrs to drop me off to Bury while she goes to the Trafford Centre. I think we (Plymouth) have a good chance but if we set up to defend, we'll lose.

Did you go in the end? We looked comfortable until you made all 3 subs at once and then you got the upper hand. We went down to 10 when Nardiello limped off and you could have snatched a(nother against us) late equaliser.

Did you go in the end? We looked comfortable until you made all 3 subs at once and then you got the upper hand. We went down to 10 when Nardiello limped off and you could have snatched a(nother against us) late equaliser.

I went to The Trafford Centre - it was absolutely horrible. Dead Rising Mancunian Edition.

Two away defeats out of two. Rubbish. I'm convinced we'll lose Reubin Reid in the transfer window. Doom and gloom. I'm taking my 6 year old to our home game against Hartlepool in a few weeks - she'll love it.