rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
John0

RLLMUK Hearthstone Tournament

Yeah I was wondering this over the weekend. Would be good to move it along as we've sort of lost momentum a bit. What problems are people having? Trouble arranging suitable times for games? Or lack of responses from people?

I think Retroid's computer woes have stopped his and PaulM's game, which in turn has stopped my next game, which in turn has stopped strawdonkey from playing his next game. Retroid said he was happy to concede so maybe I should just play PaulM?

I think Retroid's computer woes have stopped his and PaulM's game, which in turn has stopped my next game, which in turn has stopped strawdonkey from playing his next game. Retroid said he was happy to concede so maybe I should just play PaulM?

PM'd

Bliz have been fine, now it just seems like I've done all this to avoid the tourney. :lol:

Retroid#1973 if anyone wants to add me, my friends seem to have disappeared. :(

Edit: ah they're back now, good good.

Uzi won, I lost... Terribly! :(

Not terribly! You got me down to 3 health in the first game. That was pretty close.

The priest deck was fun too

Haha! That's a pretty niche reference get.. :hat: sir. Got to love the Kinsellas.

Pending games:

PaulM - tnman

revlob - makkuwata

patriot - StNick

Mentazam - Uzi

Haha! That's a pretty niche reference get.. :hat: sir. Got to love the Kinsellas.

Been a big fan of the American Football album and EP, but have been wishing for years that they had released more.

Found out about Owen yesterday. Fifteen years of back catalogue out of nowhere. :wub:

Not terribly! You got me down to 3 health in the first game. That was pretty close.

The priest deck was fun too

Cheers, yeah I really like priest, I think there's gonna be some really cool combinations when Naxx is fully released.

Makkuwata apologises and says he concedes, he just hasn't been able to spend as much time online as he would have liked.

I guess we'll assume that Mak also concedes his losers bracket match against SomethingwWitty then? So it's Witty vs. And is the 2nd round of the losers bracket. Bracket updated: http://challonge.com/rllmukhearthstone.

Been a big fan of the American Football album and EP, but have been wishing for years that they had released more.

Found out about Owen yesterday. Fifteen years of back catalogue out of nowhere. :wub:

Oh man, American Football. I went to a gig earlier this year where they played the whole album in between artists :wub:.

PaulM just bent me over to the tune of 2-0! Match one was mage (me) vs warlock, so I thought I should use a rush strategy. Got him down to low health but a string of a powerful minions played for low mana due to his card pool in the late game meant I had nothing left to play against them. Match two was mage vs shaman and I basically just got destroyed!

GG.