rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
The Fox

Football thread 2014/15 season

So what did Mckay actually say in these texts, anyway?

fkn chinkys, regarding some korean agents, some anti semitism, and loads of homophobia

Its alright though, he has came out and apologized, it was just “friendly text message banter”.

No surprise to see ol' 'Arry sticking up for Mackay. He's a top top bloke. Not like he murdered anyone.

I like how it is "perceived to trivialise matters of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature" rather than just "be racist, sexist and homophobic".

It's tough being a white man these days.

Have the LMA bought a new shovel recently? They seem desperate to use it

Is there a reason why AC Milan seem so keen to get rid of Balotelli that they're letting him go for less than they paid? He's coming into his best years and has a better than one in two scoring record for them, what's he done to make them want rid of him?

No surprise to see ol' 'Arry sticking up for Mackay. He's a top top bloke. Not like he murdered anyone.

Redknapp is such a fucking cunthound. His 'defence' of Mackay "He hasn't raped anyone and he is not a paedophile". Suggesting that you can be a racist, a misognist and a bigot because somehow, all of those are just trivial pieces of play; the only real crimes being raping someone (and I assume he'll be referring solely to male on female rape there) and fancying kids. So long as you don't rape anyone or find children attractive, Harry fucking Redknapp says that it's not only cool with him, but that the rest of the country should let you be as despicable a human as you like. It's almost as if Harry is making a clear effort to define sub-human attitudes and hate crimes just as banter (and something that we all do yeah?), from 'actual' crimes that he and his peers could never be capable of, for the sake of personal defence. It's not like the police would ever have the need to check Harry's phone and text messages now is it? Or has he still not learnt how to use one and still has to get his dog to do it for him, or whatever blatant bollocks it was he was spouting in court that time.

What a horrible fucking prick.

• Upvote 8

They're skint. The team is the worst they've had in years and selling him is the only way they can fund buying new players.

Ah. Still seems weird he's worth so little, even with his reputation. Liverpool will sell him for more than double that in two years.

Redknapp is such a fucking cunthound. His 'defence' of Mackay "He hasn't raped anyone and he is not a paedophile". Suggesting that you can be a racist, a misognist and a bigot because somehow, all of those are just trivial pieces of play; the only real crimes being raping someone (and I assume he'll be referring solely to male on female rape there) and fancying kids. So long as you don't rape anyone or find children attractive, Harry fucking Redknapp says that it's not only cool with him, but that the rest of the country should let you be as despicable a human as you like. It's almost as if Harry is making a clear effort to define sub-human attitudes and hate crimes just as banter (and something that we all do yeah?), from 'actual' crimes that he and his peers could never be capable of, for the sake of personal defence. It's not like the police would ever have the need to check Harry's phone and text messages now is it? Or has he still not learnt how to use one and still has to get his dog to do it for him, or whatever blatant bollocks it was he was spouting in court that time.

What a horrible fucking prick.

Presumably if you want to go and punch Redknapp in his stupid face, "well I didn't rape him" is a perfectly legitimate defence and should see you in the clear.

Ah. Still seems weird he's worth so little, even with his reputation. Liverpool will sell him for more than double that in two years.

Presumably if you want to go and punch Redknapp in his stupid face, "well I didn't rape him" is a perfectly legitimate defence and should see you in the clear.

There'll be plenty of opportunity to do it if you hang around Loftus Road in just over a week too!

That's why he was excited. Free money!

Contender for miss of the season already at Bayern/Wolfsburg. Wolfsburg player shoots wide from about a yard out would have made it 2-2.

You're only watching Bundesliga as it's the start of the season and football hasn't properly gotten going. No one actually watches Bundesliga. We all just occasionally listen to Raphael Honigstein and preach the virtues of how well run their league is, the Ruhr derby and St Pauli.

It's all a fabrication.

See also, Real Oviedo.

That's why he was excited. Free money!

You're only watching Bundesliga as it's the start of the season and football hasn't properly gotten going. No one actually watches Bundesliga. We all just occasionally listen to Raphael Honigstein and preach the virtues of how well run their league is, the Ruhr derby and St Pauli.

It's all a fabrication.

See also, Real Oviedo.

It wasn't a great game and Bayern are going to steamroller that league again this year. I'm only watching BT Sport because I've got it free with my broadband and I'm looking forward to watching Serie A again even though I know Football Italian and it's 90s heyday is long gone.

Not sure anyone in their right mind is going to watch Fletch and Sav though.

See also, Real Oviedo.

Fuck you, there's nothing wrong with Oviedo! Lovely place, and their kit is nice too.

Catchup posts:

Shut up, Dinobot.

God, shut the fuck up, Dinobot.

You're tedious, Dinobot.

That was pretty funny. This isn't the fu man chu thread you know boyo!

Chill Winston.

I cannot believe Sherwood turned down the Palace job because he wasn't first choice. What a mental.

I cannot believe Sherwood turned down the Palace job because he wasn't first choice. What a mental.

I think after his time at Spurs, where it was basically taken as a given that he wouldn't get the job full time, he doesn't want there to be any question as to his suitability in the eyes of the owners. I think with the very public nature in which he was passed over, it would've been too much of the same thing, and he would've been worried about the effect it would have on his authority. Quite understandable.

That villa Newcsatle game was one of the most boring things i've ever watched... says something that the highlight was the crowd refusing to give the ball back for a newcastle corner and playing vollyball with it instead...

The Burnley defence is terrifying from the point of view of a Clarets fan. Christmas if you are an opposing striker.