bradigor

Easy Allies - They have like this set number of times that they have to keep sneezing.

A windowless office. Yikes. :/

EDIT: And the funniest girl in gaming, after Mary Kish of Gamespot of course, is leaving GT!

The sinking ship is real.

• Upvote 1

Can we rebrand this the Easy Allies thread? The content they have been creating is outstanding and Easy Update, Tabletop Escapades and Bosman Vs Wozniak are some of the best.

• Upvote 2

On 4 June 2016 at 0:17 PM, MW_Jimmy said:

Can we rebrand this the Easy Allies thread? The content they have been creating is outstanding and Easy Update, Tabletop Escapades and Bosman Vs Wozniak are some of the best.

It's crazy how much I enjoy watching Bosman just play Tetris.

Can someone change the thread title please? :) @Pob @Goose

Even when he's interviewing random people Huber's the best. His face when some guy mentions ninjas in For Honor. :D

The stinger at the end though, so so good. 

• Upvote 1

Loved that Bosman episode. The end bit was genius. Easy allies manages not to be too cynical but still points out the shitty stuff in pressers and the like without being sneery or smug, and they all have a genuine love for games. Watching this was a great experience.

• Upvote 1

Yeah GAF losing their shit over that. Sometimes I truly feel like I'm visiting an alien world when I go there. 

Part 2 of the Zelda playthrough has just been posted... and looks like he's found a nice loophole ;)

No way am I watching 3 hours of it though! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The last podcast or two had me pretty frustrated.  They went on about how the XboxOne S was a really odd proposition and that HDR wasn't even noticeable.(when it's been pointed out that's it' s a bigger difference than the jump to 4K).  On the other hand they have a corrections section where they were informed that what they thought was HDR wasn't actually right.  I get that they're not meant to know everything but I would have thought at least a LITTLE research would have gone into stuff.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, rafaqat said:

The last podcast or two had me pretty frustrated.  They went on about how the XboxOne S was a really odd proposition and that HDR wasn't even noticeable.(when it's been pointed out that's it' s a bigger difference than the jump to 4K).  On the other hand they have a corrections section where they were informed that what they thought was HDR wasn't actually right.  I get that they're not meant to know everything but I would have thought at least a LITTLE research would have gone into stuff.

Didnt bother me that much. As the podcast was an E3 reactions kind of deal, it's Microsoft's job to communicate that. If they don't get it and if I don't get it either, it shows that MS have a bit of a hard sell on their hands. 

2 hours ago, Sarlaccfood said:

Didnt bother me that much. As the podcast was an E3 reactions kind of deal, it's Microsoft's job to communicate that. If they don't get it and if I don't get it either, it shows that MS have a bit of a hard sell on their hands. 

They're games industry people commenting on game industry news.  I'd expect at least for them to find out what it was. MS absolutely need to explain it to the average Jo on the street though. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

I still don't get it - what is GAF losing their shit over?

The gist of it was is that people (Patreon supporters) felt like they were cheated out of their money and that Bosman weaselled out of the bet. Which is complete lunacy of course. 

• Upvote 1