rllmuk
bradigor

Easy Allies - The Prettiest Eyes

There is so much content coming out of these guys at the moment.. no idea how they are managing to juggle everything.

Think their E3 daily impressions have been great to get a feel for the show.

• Upvote 1

Have you guys seen the VOD of the live podcast yet? I've still not finished it myself but damn... Kyle actually gets irritated halfway through the show (during the second panel) and I reckon Damiani's drunk as hell as he's not noticing Kyle taking the piss out of him lol.

What a podcast. What a season.

17 hours ago, VN1X said:

Have you guys seen the VOD of the live podcast yet? I've still not finished it myself but damn... Kyle actually gets irritated halfway through the show (during the second panel) and I reckon Damiani's drunk as hell as he's not noticing Kyle taking the piss out of him lol.

What a podcast. What a season.

I've been loving the latest stuff, all the E3 content has been the best. 

I also still hate Damiani with a passion. His disdain at the Zelda costume in Switch Skyrim is just beyond childish. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Kevvy Metal said:

I also still hate Damiani with a passion. His disdain at the Zelda costume in Switch Skyrim is just beyond childish. 

I've really warmed to Blood during all the E3 coverage. You can tell he's really in his element... much more so than when they are doing some of their more wacky ideas (i.e. EZA in concert).

Still can't believe how many hours worth of stuff they have pushed out these past few weeks.. so many 3 hour + streams it's pretty insane.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Kevvy Metal said:

Yeah he gets on my tits as well. That said, he is almost a carbon copy of a lad I went to Uni with, which I'm sure isn't helping :lol:

I'm not sure why, maybe it's the summer months or I'm tired of youtube but I've not watched any of the last few podcasts or any other videos on thier channel.