rllmuk
bradigor

Easy Allies - The Prettiest Eyes

9 minutes ago, BitterToad said:

God this whole thing is really funny. Can you imagine all of them whooping and hollering at the sheer idea of the internet getting angry because Kyle makes jokes to get out of bets they've agreed to do on an internet channel. Yes, people are paying money, but surely that's to be entertained? This isn't the Chilcot report, it's not something important like who's going to replace Chris Evans on Top Gear. It's a funny internet channel. And the joke is that Kyle weasels out of bets. 

It's like saying "well I'm not enjoying this The Simpsons show at all, Homer is a terrible power plant employee!" The internet has proven itself yet again to be a load of Frank Grimes' with no capability of understanding when things are done to be funny. Can you imagine sitting around thinking "well if he's not going to play Zelda 3 like I was promised then I'll be taking my two pounds a month back!" You're paying for entertainment, and the good that comes with that is that people you like get to make the content they want to make, not whatever it is that you, oh great Emperor Commodus with your all judging thumbs down, want to receive. If you're not happy with what you're getting then by all means move on, you're clearly not the audience that Easy Allies want.

Look at all of their faces at the beginning of that trial video. None of them are thinking "oh shit, angel and Reddit are pretty fucked off with Kyle... it's time for some retribution." This is funny to them. And if you've got an ounce of a sense of humour about ANYTHING EVER it should be funny to you too. 

do you ever read anyting you nork? im not annoyed with kyle, its not my fave thing he's done but ive talked about how its a brave move from him to annoy half the gaf crowd and his patrons. dont let the truth get in the way of your big dopey rant though.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, angel said:

do you ever read anyting you nork? im not annoyed with kyle, its not my fave thing he's done but ive talked about how its a brave move from him to annoy half the gaf crowd and his patrons. dont let the truth get in the way of your big dopey rant though.

I don't know, mate... you're kind of coming across like you're pissed off about Kyle not doing the bets... to me anyway. Plus my "big dopey rant" was more at the 'gaf crowd in general than you specifically. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BitterToad said:

I don't know, mate... you're kind of coming across like you're pissed off about Kyle not doing the bets... to me anyway. Plus my "big dopey rant" was more at the 'gaf crowd in general than you specifically. 

these notifications are nifty, instant reply.    Im not narked at kyle, its not my fave move of his, but he's got plenty of love (and respect) in the bank so its fine.  I really do prefer it when people follow through with their promises though, or even if his troll was better...like sitting with someone while they played it for him, anything but just google SGDQ zelda 3, click, video, drag onto screen, done, see you next year.

Doesn't sound like it.

Him being in the "background" of something big sounds interesting though.

Will miss Bossman at home, enjoyed it's limited run.

19 minutes ago, SMD said:

They also have a second podcast called Frame Trap which I actually think is better than the podcast (love both though).

It started off poor but Ben has been much better lately with being the host.

By the way, anyone who was really hoping for that Kyle Bosman playthrough of LTTP kind of got their wish

Basically other Easy Ally Michael Damiani plays through the entirety of LTTP while Kyle watches and tries to convince him of its genius.

• Upvote 1

They should really move the crowd back a few metres, work on the audio levels (some times you could almost hear the AC in the background) and get the show down to an hour. Bosman was great as per usual. 

On 29/10/2016 at 10:05, krenzler said:

These are the first guys I've supported via Patreon. Love'em.

Likewise, their enthusiasm is infectious.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I joined in on the patreon too. I remember not like Huber when seeing him on GameTrailer videos, seemed to be really overacting but he's kept it up to this day. Seeing him react live to certain events has helped me understand where he is coming from, I think over time I've really warmed to his over excited tone. Actually it's now become very funny, especially when he goes off on one whenever MetalGear/Kojima/FinalFantasy or ResidentEvil is mentioned.

Michael Huber may be genetically incapable of deception. He would be the worst poker player in history. He has the soul of an eight year old boy in the body of a grown man, but in a good way.

By the way, if you want to contribute to Easy Allies for free, if you have Amazon Prime, you now also have Twitch Prime, which gives you a free monthly subscription, which you can use on EZA.